• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scene 1: Ext (Day). [On the Rockliffe training pitches, Neil Warnock is playing keepie-up with a ball tied to elastic wrapped around his foot. Dael Fry wanders up, squeezing a spot] FRY: How

I’ve said time and time again (although I don’t post much nowadays) that there is no point in splashing money on players unless the manager is capable of welding them into a successful team. Boro’s hi

Britt Assombalonga - £15m in 2017 Bielsa to Leeds - 2018 but I can’t find his salary for 2018. But he is on a lot for a manager now they’re in the prem at around £8m a year my point is that

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Eh? Hernandez is literally starting 😂 Sporar and Siliki both on bench. If Payero wasnt injured, I doubt the club would mention why he was out. 

Is everyone just going to wet the bed every time Payero doesn’t start? Why does everyone think he’s some sort of superstar. Expectations are way too high. 

Hernandez was very much a Warnock signing. Already played in this league for a start.

And why do people think Payero is some sort of superstar? His price tag, perhaps? The fact he's an Argentinian U23 regular?

3 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Eh? Hernandez is literally starting 😂 Sporar and Siliki both on bench. If Payero wasnt injured, I doubt the club would mention why he was out. 

Is everyone just going to wet the bed every time Payero doesn’t start? Why does everyone think he’s some sort of superstar. Expectations are way too high. 

Yea I am not expecting much from Payero if the Olympics is anything to go by.

Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

it wont be a front 3 like. tav will be part of a 3 man cm with onel playing off uche, well tav and crooks will be getting up the pitch to. with the options we have now its almost impossible to get a negative side.

Neil Warnock accepts your challenge.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Hernandez was very much a Warnock signing. Already played in this league for a start.

And why do people think Payero is some sort of superstar? His price tag, perhaps? The fact he's an Argentinian U23 regular?

What did Assombalonga cost? 15 millions? By that price he would be Messi compared to Payero 😉 Dident Payero cost as much as Saville?

3 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

Neil Warnock accepts your challenge.

its why morsy has gone (the real reason) gibson was like, right how can i force neil to play my signings. ah i know i'll sell the cloggers and ensure we only bring in technical players. saville, morsy bye  bye 

Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

hows the team shaping up then? mine looks like a xmas tree

---------------uche

---------------onel

--------crooks---tavernier

jones-------howson-------Dijkstel

--------paddy--hall--fry

Lumley

Paddy-Hall-Fry

Dijksteel-howson-crooks-jones

Tav- Uche-Hernandez

Tav will have his usual free role and probably interchange with crooks

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I don’t know if Payero is a superstar or not, the point is I would like to watch him to find out

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

How do you know he was a Warnock signing? Based on absolutely nothing. Hernandez specifically said in his interview that he’d spoke to Kieron Scott before signing. He could have been a Warnock signing, but you’re just picking and choosing which ones are/aren’t to fit your agenda against him.

Price tag? Thought all boro fans would know by now price tag means absolutely nothing. He could turn good but atm there’s nothing legitimate to suggest he’s anything special at championship level.

• Like 1

I just find the article about Payero impressing in training and being given a round of applause to suddenly having taken a knock and now not even being on the bench very, very strange.

Call it pant wetting if you like, but something doesn't seem right.

Anyway I'm happy big Uche is back, though I'd like to see Sporar and Siliki get on the pitch today too.

• Downsouth changed the title to Coventry vs Boro 2-0