• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scene 1: Ext (Day). [On the Rockliffe training pitches, Neil Warnock is playing keepie-up with a ball tied to elastic wrapped around his foot. Dael Fry wanders up, squeezing a spot] FRY: How

I’ve said time and time again (although I don’t post much nowadays) that there is no point in splashing money on players unless the manager is capable of welding them into a successful team. Boro’s hi

Britt Assombalonga - £15m in 2017 Bielsa to Leeds - 2018 but I can’t find his salary for 2018. But he is on a lot for a manager now they’re in the prem at around £8m a year my point is that

Posted Images

Just now, macapes said:

Might as well just quote this.

2-0.  Started from Djiksteel.

You're right but he isn't a wing back and when the initial ball gets played into him against the touchline, he doesn't know what to do with it.  However, that's also massively on Bamba, absolutely nowhere near his man, and frankly he looks slow as ***.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheJew said:

5 games for Warnock. If it continues like this he has to go.

Tactics - wrong.

Positions - wrong.

Our squad is pretty good. It's on the manager now.

Agree to a certain extent. But you can’t legislate for how bad some individual performances have been today. Doesn’t matter who the manager would have been. You can’t teach players to make 5 yard passes or dive in recklessly when you’re last man, or somehow cock up virtually an open goal 3v1, or Hall lobbing the ball into the stands when he’s 10 yards in space 😂

• Like 2

Was it really that difficult today?

Lumley

Djiksteel

Fry

Hall

Peltier

Howson

Crooks 

Tav

Hernandez

Ikpeazu

Jones

Could go 4231 or 433.

Instead we ended up with Djiksteel covering the whole right and Jones and Hernandez both primarily on the left. What a royal balls up. Absolute pony.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

You're right but he isn't a wing back and when the initial ball gets played into him against the touchline, he doesn't know what to do with it.  However, that's also massively on Bamba, absolutely nowhere near his man, and frankly he looks slow as ***.

Though to be fair to Bamba as well, this is his first game, right? So difficult to be too hard on him.

Seems more like another poor team selection and tactics by Warnock.

He has no excuses he's blamed refs, bad luck, lack of signings but he is not getting the best out of these players we have such a shakey defence which for a team managed by Neil Warnock is absolutely criminal.

• Like 1
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Agree to a certain extent. But you can’t legislate for how bad some individual performances have been today. Doesn’t matter who the manager would have been. You can’t teach players to make 5 yard passes or dive in recklessly when you’re last man, or somehow cock up virtually an open goal 3v1, or Hall lobbing the ball into the stands when he’s 10 yards in space 😂

The individual performances aren't helped by players playing out of position and having to carry a lad at the back who should have retired 2 years ago

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

How many times do we need to see 3 at the back. Dijksteel and Tav our two best players both playing out of position and having complete shockers is no surprise to me at all.

Probably until we sign a left back. Absurd, laughable and extremely naive from the club/staff to think we’d be ok with one senior left back. Stupidity 

• Like 4
  • Downsouth changed the title to Coventry vs Boro 2-0