oneBoro Forum

Coventry vs Boro 2-0

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

How many bad days at the office are we going to endure, though have no idea how Forest did today I would imagine they are looking foward to Wednesday

They play tomorrow 

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scene 1: Ext (Day). [On the Rockliffe training pitches, Neil Warnock is playing keepie-up with a ball tied to elastic wrapped around his foot. Dael Fry wanders up, squeezing a spot] FRY: How

I’ve said time and time again (although I don’t post much nowadays) that there is no point in splashing money on players unless the manager is capable of welding them into a successful team. Boro’s hi

Britt Assombalonga - £15m in 2017 Bielsa to Leeds - 2018 but I can’t find his salary for 2018. But he is on a lot for a manager now they’re in the prem at around £8m a year my point is that

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

How many bad days at the office are we going to endure, though have no idea how Forest did today I would imagine they are looking foward to Wednesday

We will endure many more with the dinosaur in charge. Not looking forward till Wednesday and NW excuses.

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

I think you'd still have to fancy us to get something there.  They have more problems than we have.

On a positive note I fell asleep after 15mins due to being in-between nights so I can so we were looking OK before it all went Pete Tong. 

I think Warnock has until the end of October early November to have us still in contention for the play offs. I wouldn't be surprised if Scott is already sounding out the next manager now with the aim of next summer but ready to bring forward if necessary. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The usual fun on here when we don't win 😂

Glad I was busy working as I'd have probably joined in with the over-reactions.

Why do people love to say stuff like this, how is 1 win in 6 with no hugely convincing performances among them overreacting?

Just now, DevKWat said:

Why do people love to say stuff like this, how is 1 win in 6 with no hugely convincing performances among them overreacting?

Everyone is simply pointing out the clear problem with the team, the manager..

21 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The fact that our continuing disappointment is now just "the usual" says a lot.

6 games, 6 points. It's not good enough.  Same record as Derby and that says something.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Over reactions?. Our record in 2021 is shocking (think it's 9 wins in 33), this season 1 win in 7, 1 away goal in 4 and the away performances bar Fulham have been absolutely abject in front of big travelling support. The quality of football, particularly away from home is Sunday league without the laughs.

Not sure what the appropriate 'reaction' ought to be?...suck it and see?

We're all more than entitled to our opinions and we'll all feel we're right - one of the reasons we all love the game I suppose.

For me, I'd make a change ASAP, why wait 5/6 games.. NW's had long enough and it's getting worse.

• Like 1

Forgetting the tactics and formation for a min. 
so many players underperformed today. Sloppy 5yd passes going astray. Picking the wrong options when getting into good positions. The whole performance stunk. 

It could be down to, too many new faces and we need to click but today was awful 

I’m going to erase it from memory and try to move on. 

P.S Do we know how paddy is getting on? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, morrissey said:

Not sure what the appropriate 'reaction' ought to be?

Some fans hate criticism of the club they take it really personally.

The forum would be pretty boring if we were all just cheerleading though wouldn't it. 

You're right we've been poor this season and Warnock's record this YEAR has been way under par despite having some decent players at his disposal. It isn't a snap judgement based on one defeat, he needs to start winning games. 

• Like 4