oneBoro Forum

Coventry vs Boro 2-0

48 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The injury crisis has begun @Neverbefore 😅

Nah Im just totally negative! I was told we'd hardly ever need bamba and that he was coming in as 7th/8th choice though, so surely we can't be down to him in the first game since the transfer window closed... Surely.

• Like 1
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scene 1: Ext (Day). [On the Rockliffe training pitches, Neil Warnock is playing keepie-up with a ball tied to elastic wrapped around his foot. Dael Fry wanders up, squeezing a spot] FRY: How

I’ve said time and time again (although I don’t post much nowadays) that there is no point in splashing money on players unless the manager is capable of welding them into a successful team. Boro’s hi

Britt Assombalonga - £15m in 2017 Bielsa to Leeds - 2018 but I can’t find his salary for 2018. But he is on a lot for a manager now they’re in the prem at around £8m a year my point is that

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

With the team we have now it’s inexplicable that we don’t play decent football

Frustrating that that shot from Hernandez came from us just getting the ball down and thinking for 5 seconds instead of lumping it up field at the first opportunity. Wish we mixed it up a bit more often. Some of our best play against Blackburn for example came from keeping it on the floor and to be fair, like Ayala before him, McFadzean is winning the battle at the back for them.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Frustrating that that shot from Hernandez came from us just getting the ball down and thinking for 5 seconds instead of lumping it up field at the first opportunity. Wish we mixed it up a bit more often. Some of our best play against Blackburn for example came from keeping it on the floor and to be fair, like Ayala before him, McFadzean is winning the battle at the back for them.

Blackburn was the best I’ve seen us play in quite a long time. We saw it in the first 15 minutes we are good when we keep the ball on the floor and play football. Then after that it is back to constant long balls

Just now, DevKWat said:

At least we’re maintaining “the back 3 never works” some things never change 

I thought we played decent in the back three against Blackburn. But of course mcnair practically playing as a midfielder when attacking helps

Until every game isn't turned by us into a battle we are going nowhere. Loads of good footballers on the pitch and the bench. But it's hoof, hoof, hoof.

Gibson and Scott and will not let this continue surely?

• Like 1

Much the same as every other game, when we actually calm down and play football we look quite good. We just seem to forget that for large stretches of every game.

Hernandez been very bright, Uche can't get into the game and Tav has been anonymous.

7 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Thats the frustrating thing when we do play football we actually look a good side, but every time we get the ball they are clearly told to try and get it forward fast and there is just no fluidity.

yes mate we are not holding the ball enough causing us to look ragged. defence sitting really deep to (not surprising) massive area in midfield for coventry to pass through us.

• Downsouth changed the title to Coventry vs Boro 2-0