oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

If Bola and McNair are fit then my confidence increases massively. Even getting one of them back would remove a major weak link from the side.

Bloody typical that we have key injuries in the two positions we didn't get adequate cover for. 

Why do we always get our comeuppance 😒

12 minutes ago, Brunners said:

If we do it should be grounds for an immediate sacking, Forest are *** hopeless.

Exactly.  They are terrible, and have been for a while, whilst we aren't terrible, we're just underperforming unfortunately.  I think they've won only two games at home since mid January!  12 wins in their last 60ish games, something like that anyway.  They've been bad since the back end of the 19/20 season if you look at their results.  We should win it, perhaps we won't, but I can't see us losing it.  Their confidence must be shot to pieces, and I don't think we are near that ourselves yet.  Missing a left back shouldn't be enough to torpedo a team.  We lost on the weekend because we didn't play well against a team who did play well, and have started the season in good shape.  We're not facing a team like that tonight.

• Like 1

If Forest are really as bad as people make out then we should be flattening them, not just beating them. We could really kickstart the season with a really, really positive result. Get us back into positive goal difference and catapult us into the top half of the table with Bristol and Luton playing one another tonight. 12th place is on offer to us, Millwall or Barnsley with a 3/4 goal win.

But it's worth saying whilst Forest are on a bad run of results, they have only lost their games this season by a single goal's margin and have scored in 5 out of the 6 games so far.

19 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If Forest are really as bad as people make out then we should be flattening them, not just beating them. We could really kickstart the season with a really, really positive result. Get us back into positive goal difference and catapult us into the top half of the table with Bristol and Luton playing one another tonight. 12th place is on offer to us, Millwall or Barnsley with a 3/4 goal win.

But it's worth saying whilst Forest are on a bad run of results, they have only lost their games this season by a single goal's margin and have scored in 5 out of the 6 games so far.

Cardiff only just beat them. They aren't a push over. They havent lost a league game by more than 1. No way we steam roll them

Just now, nunthorpered said:

Cardiff only just beat them. They aren't a push over. They havent lost a league game by more than 1. No way we steam roll them

I'm not even convinced we win this never mind steamroll them, it's got typical Boro written all over this game, especially after what @TeaCider24 said about Warnock winning his last 6 against Forest. Can't deny that it is just pessimism, though, from me. If realistically they are as bad as people make out then maybe we should be convincingly beating them.

23 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The point is that they don't win many games, and haven't for over a year now.

7 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

I doubt we steamroll anyone at the moment but you can win or at the very least not lose without battering someone.  When was the last time we did steamroll someone anyway?  Millwall maybe?  I know we put three past Stoke and Sheff Wed but I'm not sure we actually battered them as such?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I doubt we steamroll anyone at the moment but you can win or at the very least not lose without battering someone.  When was the last time we did steamroll someone anyway?  Millwall maybe?  I know we put three past Stoke and Sheff Wed but I'm not sure we actually battered them as such?

Id take a 1-0 win with an own goal right this minute ha

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)