oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Looks like:

Lumley
Dijksteel Fry Hall Peltier
Howson Siliki
Crooks
Tav Sporar Hernandez

Assuming we setup like that it's probably the first time I've agreed with the lineup.

Just hope we get it down and play a bit as that team is defo capable and sporar doesn't look like the type to win hoofball.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Looks like:

Lumley
Dijksteel Fry Hall Peltier
Howson Siliki
Crooks
Tav Sporar Hernandez

I think it will be similar but would jot be surprised to see Crooks up top and Sporar playing just off him in a 4.2.3.1 given Warnock comments that Sporar is not a lone striker but more a watmore type

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Assuming we setup like that it's probably the first time I've agreed with the lineup.

Just hope we get it down and play a bit as that team is defo capable and sporar doesn't look like the type to win hoofball.

Yeah that's the thing. Lineup is only a very small part of it, it's how we set up to play that's important. 

That said, it's the player selection I would have made so let's see how we go. I just hope if we lose we don't get people saying "well he did what everyone wanted him to do, you can't complain".

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)