oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Looks like Forest have literally replaced Spence and Samba from their line-up at Cardiff and that's it for tonight.

Both chances seem very weclome by their fans.

Samba omission seems to be well celebrated by their fans. Bought in Hovarth who is a USA goalkeeper. Watch him go have a MOTM performance now

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

5 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Please, please please do not play Jones at LWB tonight. Id rather go for a more cautious approach with a flat back 4 with Peltier at Left back if Bola isnt fit.

Lumley

Dijk Fry Hall Peltier

Crooks Howson Siliki

Tavernier                    Jones/Hernandez

Sporar

I am going for a 0-0 tonight with both teams scared to lose the match.

We really need to get the fluidity right throughout the middle of the team as against QPR, Derby and Coventry there was no link between Midfield and Defence and Midfield and Attack and thats one of the main reasons we have been struggling this season.

Looks like Jones failed his fitness test

2 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

He’s injured whether you want to believe Warnock or not haha

I think I do believe him on that, to be honest. I don't think he'd pick Malley on the bench over Payero right now unless he was forced to.

• Like 1

Nw in the press lately .. and now this team selection and 4 at the back .. 

I think he has been told to change his style and go for wins .. since his dinosaur tactics don't work... Scott is maybe behind this.

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)