oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Nw in the press lately .. and now this team selection and 4 at the back .. 

I think he has been told to change his style and go for wins .. since his dinosaur tactics don't work... Scott is maybe behind this.

Can’t see it personally. It’s not like Warnock is a young manager who wants to keep his job. Doubt he cares too much if he gets sacked

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Can’t see it personally. It’s not like Warnock is a young manager who wants to keep his job. Doubt he cares too much if he gets sacked

I'd agree with you about not caring about being sacked, but I really doubt he would want his last season in management to be defined by being sacked  in my opinion. He may on the other hand rather quit than be told how to manage the team though.

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)