oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

How didn't they score there jesus

I'm probably wrong but I didn't even see a deflection on that effort, it looked like it went straight out, lad seemed to get it completely wrong.

Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

Other than the goal we have been woeful again

Woeful is harsh. We're easily the better side. It's not saying much like given how bad Forest have been but we've mostly managed this game fine.

1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Other than the goal we have been woeful again

Bit harsh for me, we've not been good, but there are flashes of quality there, just a bit disjointed going forward. Need to sort out the defence though as we look as leaky as anything

1 minute ago, Teacider said:

Bit harsh for me, we've not been good, but there are flashes of quality there, just a bit disjointed going forward. Need to sort out the defence though as we look as leaky as anything

I think the defence has done ok mostly.  The players ahead of them haven't done as well, just like Hernandez right at the end there.

I think we are our own worst enemy at times. Honestly someone needs to take charge and start talking, directing play.. 

Not sure what the ref sees but some of the calls, throw in and corners are just plain wrong.. Can’t believe I’m saying it, hell I’ve caught a NW. 

Need the second goal to see this out. The crowd have turned and it’s never a better time to ram it home and take advantage… 

Well it was a pretty lively, end-to-end game for the first 15-20 minutes. Looked like it could be a bit of a goal fest with the forward lines of both teams being pretty active and both defences looking suspect.

A really good moment of quality from Boro to set up Sporar for the only goal of the game (so far).

After that it broke down into a rather scrappy affair. Neither side able to keep possession for very long and looking short of quality in the final third.

The home side are showing why they're bottom of the table...but also showing enough of a threat that Boro need to stay switched on for the full 90 minutes. 

I get the feeling a 2nd goal for Boro would seal the deal. But it only takes one moment of poor play for Forest to be back in the game. Certainly not feeling comfortable by any means.

Players are under a bit of pressure for the win and you can see it. Gee an early goal in the second half and I can see it being 3 or 4.
Follow up on Saturday with a win over Blackpool and the confidence will come back and we will start playing proper football.

1 minute ago, Teacider said:

In view of what we do not have defensive wise maybe best policy is to keep attacking, pity we do not have a set piece taker as Tav is having another off day apart from his pass to Sporar

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)