oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Will said:

Based just on the first half, I love Sporar's movement.

Just imagine how disappointed he is going to be in like 20 games time when that's still the only through ball we've threaded for him. He probably thinks things are going to be great for him right now the poor bugger 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 2

I know he's just retired, but what this team needs is a Grant Leadbitter. Someone to shout, encourage, direct and - if needed - bollock everyone. Warnock spends all his time castigating the fourth official, and the team clearly lacks a leader. Some organisation would make a huge difference, especially at set pieces.

2 minutes ago, Teacider said:

Bit harsh for me, we've not been good, but there are flashes of quality there, just a bit disjointed going forward. Need to sort out the defence though as we look as leaky as anything

I agree the quality is very much in patch’s. There is no excuse to pass a ball out of play under no pressure. Playing the ball back down the line and back into trouble. Over all its being better then previous games but let’s see the second half before judgment 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Have we improved or are Forest so bad that they are making us look better, albeit not much better and still looking very susceptible?

I think its just a case of us finally playing a team even worse and lower on confidence than we are. If we can't win this one, we really are in trouble.

Both defences are looking very suspect...which means any result is possible. Just a question of who can summon up a bit of extra quality in front of goal.

• Like 1

we look better than cov game but you can still see we are a new team and not used to playing together, getting a bit disjoined. give it a month or so and hopefully by then all these loppy passes and getting caught out in bad positions will stop. 

i think we have the making of a good side here. siliki looks good hernandez is good, sporar is going to be a cult hero like lol.

get bola jones and paddy back in the fold with payero and we got a decent squad apart from the non existent lbs.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I think its just a case of us finally playing a team even worse and lower on confidence than we are. If we can't win this one, we really are in trouble.

Both defences are looking very suspect...which means any result is possible. Just a question of who can summon up a bit of extra quality in front of goal.

forest have been trying hard like. making us work and have some good players to. fine lines in this league.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Have we improved or are Forest so bad that they are making us look better, albeit not much better and still looking very susceptible?

Stats wise we aren't playing that well really.  Passing isn't great, although not the worst it's been under Warnock.  We haven't created much I suppose but one bit of quality movement, and a good but simple pass, and we have the lead.  The sad thing is that we have players who can play football now, but we've got a manager who has no real interest in it.

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)