oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

Feel sorry for Chris Hughton, who comes across as a decent bloke and will be unlikely to last the week now. Forest are in dreadful trouble.

Scrappy game, and lots of work to do on set pieces in particular, but nothing breeds confidence like winning. Let's hope we can build on this result, and continue with some attacking intent rather than mindless hoofing in the next game.

• Like 1
  • Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

Feel sorry for Chris Hughton, who comes across as a decent bloke and will be unlikely to last the week now. Forest are in dreadful trouble.

Scrappy game, and lots of work to do on set pieces in particular, but nothing breeds confidence like winning. Let's hope we can build on this result, and continue with some attacking intent rather than mindless hoofing in the next game.

Exactly. Get the ball on the floor. We’ve got decent pace in the team now but we badly miss Bola. 

• Like 1

Really enjoyed that tonight, I thought we broke with pace, at times silly passing let in Forest

Andrez scored a cracking goal to go in 1-0at HT

2nd half we stood our ground as Forest tried to unsettle us, we stood firm & came back at them getting a 2nd to take the points back to Teesside, gerrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnn there 

• Like 1

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4. 

Even when Bola is fit, I wouldn't revert back to the wing back formation as I think we look disjointed with it.

Quite a few solid 7/8 out of 10 performance tonight and I think another 3 to 4 games hopefully we will be able to see what we are going to offer this season.

Didn't see this result coming and especially so comfortably in the end so well done to the whole team and coaches.

• Like 5

We didn’t play poorly - plenty to improve on but plenty of positives also. The front 4 (Crooks at the top of the midfield) looks a very good fit. We have to stick with this formation surely? Some of our sloppy passing continues to frustrate as it puts us under unnecessary pressure, and we are crying out for a technically gifted player to control the base of the midfield and look after the ball. Anybody? 🤔

• Like 2