oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

Tav should focus on his football and stop believing his own hype. He had a decent game with a cracking assist but there are times when he over does it. Hitting that free kick from about 35 - 40 yards out in the second half rather than crossing was a prime example. He's got a lot of ability, he just needs to focus it on being productive.

18 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Seen on the highlights Dyche was at the game yesterday.. Fry and Tav both having great games 😅

Fry certainly, but I don't think Tav had a particularly great game.

One good pass for the opener, them most of his involvement in the rest of the match was him squandering set pieces.

13 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Fry certainly, but I don't think Tav had a particularly great game.

One good pass for the opener, them most of his involvement in the rest of the match was him squandering set pieces.

statistically he was actually the best player in a number of categories, including most successful tackles, interestingly enough. 

It definitely wasn't his best game but you can see even a half decent Tavernier is always our most involved player.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

statistically he was actually the best player in a number of categories, including most successful tackles, interestingly enough. 

It definitely wasn't his best game but you can see even a half decent Tavernier is always our most involved player.

He's literally the heartbeat of the team. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I would guess that 2 of those key passes were the assist and the one delivery where he actually found a player with Ikpeazu's header rather than overcomplicating it.

4 minutes ago, Will said:

He's literally the heartbeat of the team. 

I certainly don't dispute that. I see his ability and i know he's capable of so much more. 

He is young, so you can forgive him to an extent. 

6 minutes ago, Humpty said:

I certainly don't dispute that. I see his ability and i know he's capable of so much more. 

Highlights of last night game

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Which is why we looked so abject when he was awful vs Coventry.

6 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Agreed with both. We and he need to find ways to help him to perform to his ability more often given how important he is to our success as a team. Outside of the set pieces I though he was good last night personally, the freekick he took a shot with was ridiculous though.

1 hour ago, Will said:

Agreed with both. We and he need to find ways to help him to perform to his ability more often given how important he is to our success as a team. Outside of the set pieces I though he was good last night personally, the freekick he took a shot with was ridiculous though.

Hopefully he will perform better and more consistently with the added quality of Onel, Sporar, Siliki and perhaps also Payero if he gets going. Takes a bit of pressure off him

2 hours ago, Rioch's Braves said:

In my opinion Tav should be the 1st name on the team sheet, you always need a player like Tav in your side, only takes one  moment of magic to win a game and Tav has that in his locker in spates. 

I’d rather play him in the middle behind the striker but give him a bit of a free roam to go wide and cut in too

8 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Looking at the Forest lad Worrell. 

Not sure he would have had a good review of him - I think he was the guy that got the wrong side of Sporar for the goal & then he missed a sitter at the end of the first half.