oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

I think as Dynamo Kev said, these players are going to need a few games to get used to playing with each other.

Still too much poor decision making (or maybe just failure to recognise what team mates are doing).

Hopefully they will transform into a well oiled machine over the coming games.

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I'm not really understanding your argument, to be honest. We shot ourselves in the foot, nobody is denying that, but Derby indisputably cheated to finish above us. So Gibson has a case. The fact that Pulis led an implosion doesn't change that. This was the table at the half way point of the season, Derby were keeping pace with us long before our 6 game losing run near the end, it's not like we were out of sight and they just snuck in.
    • There was a point in time not so long ago where if Tav didnt play well or get enough touches we would definitely lose, His role now of being more of just an engine suits him better and he offers us a ton off the ball. I think frustrations for some fans are we have someone like Payero who is clearly more technically talented but we havent seen enough to know how the difference in work rate would effect our play. Could very easily see a future in which Crooks plays the deeper role and Payero comes in with Tav and everybody really rating Tav again just for the shift he puts in.
    • I've got a shitty Rise Against ankle tat from a 5am drunken tattoo shop venture in sunny beach, so I'll head down in flip flops so you can ID me.
    • I'm personally of the opinion that Derby should be deducted more points for being willing to pay £5m for Martyn Waghorn.
    • For me Taylor's been a greater attacking threat in his games for us than Bola at wingback. He looks good overlapping a winger in a 4, but a bit lost when the onus is on him to be the attacking outlet down that side. That said Bola's been either not playing under Woodgate or a defensive fullback under Warnock. Maybe with more time under Wilder & co's coaching we could have a decent attacking wingback on our hands. He certainly seems the type with good application and a willingness to listen & learn. The difference in his performance levels under Warnock was shocking from the player we saw under Woodgate.