oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

Worrying that Boro appear to have stopped playing football and have reverted to Warnockball.

This half has been pretty much all Forest so far. We're just lucky they are as bad as us in final third.

• Like 1
Just now, Borodane said:

This is just a goal for Forest waiting to happen. We’re just hoofing it ridiculously. 

Genuinely, I hope Bausor and Scott are there to see if our coaching staff are anywhere near getting the most out of the players we have.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Not sure what changes I'd be comfortable with, but it feels like some need to happen.

Too many players on bookings and it's all Forest.

Crooks for Watmore, for me.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Genuinely, I hope Bausor and Scott are there to see if our coaching staff are anywhere near getting the most out of the players we have.

Thats if they look up from their prawn sandwiches and prosecco long enough. 😉

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I’m not getting carried away, again we have played better against a struggling Cardiff team.    Im worried that we don’t seem to string passes consistently together but then when we do we seem to create clear cut chances. I wonder how good we would be if we did that more often.    Happy for Payero today, I really think he’s made our midfield a bit more dynamic and without Howson and McNair in there to slow it down we look better going forward.    Tav is so wasteful. I wouldn’t want to drop him, but I think he thinks he’s better than he is and I can’t work out why he doesn’t play the obvious pass but then would moan at Uche for not squaring it to him.    Uche was a handful all game and I’m gutted he didn’t get a goal, another day his left footed curler goes in.    We rode our luck and should have conceded but the luck has been with us the last two games so it’s about time.    not getting carried away but can’t complain with three wins and clean sheets on the spin. Go team. 
    • At least Warnock has a future in HR training when he decides to pack football in.
    • Hard to argue against me being fickle given I was vocally calling for a change after Hull.  We've lost this season with better performances than against Peterborough. We've also only beaten 3 poor teams, but I'm back on board right now, and I'm glad to be so. I like Warnock as a person, so even when it was going badly I wanted a change for results rather than because of who he is.
    • Derby drew again. You're not gonna stay up by drawing, guys
    • You don't go to Wembley in the top 2 mate