oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

And a third! Where have these been all game?

Its almost like theyve decided if Ikpeazu isnt on the pitch theyve got to try over elaborate corners to make up for it.

In a rarity for me, I'm not going to alter my opinion a jot because we've won.

I think we played poorly today, and there is a lot to work on.

Great goal from Sporar and gifted a second, but squandered almost every single set piece, looked shaky and a better team would possibly have punished some of our mistakes.

Do feel slightly bad that we've surely cost Chris Hughton his job as he's a manager I quite liked from afar.

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)