oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

In a rarity for me, I'm not going to alter my opinion a jot because we've won.

I think we played poorly today, and there is a lot to work on.

Great goal from Sporar and gifted a second, but squandered almost every single set piece, looked shaky and a better team would possibly have punished some of our mistakes.

Do feel slightly bad that we've surely cost Chris Hughton his job as he's a manager I quite liked from afar.

I think you're right but we needed a win and we got it.  Our first goal was one of the few moments of quality in the game, along with the chance for Hernandez early in the second half, when we knocked the ball around nicely and worked him in there.  So in that sense I felt like we probably deserved the win if you see what I mean?  I don't think we played especially well though, we just had a bit of quality where Forest really didn't.

Yeah, I know what you mean about Hughton, comes across as a decent bloke.

• Like 1

Made the most of the opposition's predicament tonight, think that's the best way you can put it. Not a classic by any means but it was 3 points and we deserved it despite us not looking in any way like world beaters.

Scrappy nothing really to take from this game other then a few glimpses of what might be to come, some good work rate, determination. Forest were Shockley bad.  Great BORO crowd.

THREE POINTS! Is what we needed, three points is what we got…  

If there's one big positive from today was Sporar getting his first goal as that's a striker it either works out at clubs he goes too or he doesn't score many, so i feel it crucial for him to score early. I hope that kicks him on now to score loads, loved his movement today was intelligent just our players most of the time did not spot it. 

• Like 3