oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Didn't they sign another centre-back this summer? Honestly, unless Mee and/or Tarkowski leave or retire, I'm not sure I'd want to go to Burnley as a centre-back unless you're happy to bench-warm in the Prem (which some are).

They signed Nathan Collins from Stoke for £12m in the summer 

• Like 1
  • Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I think I remember reading that you are allowed to eat at different times or something like that if it effects your work.
    • Well yeah. One is observing religious doctrine while the other is just laziness! 😁 But I was thinking it must be far more difficult to fast during daylight hours, for a prolonged period of time, while still maintaining pro footballer levels of fitness. But as Sanddancer explained, there is some flexibility for people in certain situations where it may not be practical.   Thanks for clearing that up. I was not aware of this. 👍  
    • There was Zemmama as well during Mowbray's time. I seem to recall  Mogga using him sparingly during Ramadan because of him fasting or did I just imagine that?
    • Having lived and worked in Asia (Dubai) for 34 years I can vouch Ramadan is upheld by many and they still go about there work, well more now then ever. There was a time when food outlets closed before sunset to help calm temptation but recently they are open as usual, and even alcohol. Just be aware and show some respect and it's fine. The middle east celebrates many cultural festivals and just recently, Jewish..  I have recently heard they may be changing Friday weekend to coincide with the western world. Actually when I first went to Dubai it was actually a Saturday. Obviously this has a lot to do with business.  The idea that all Muslim must fast during the Holy month is incorrect as they can fast at a given time more suitable. These could include travel, pregnancy, medial reasons and a host of others. However as its one of five pillars of Islam one really should adhere..  The point being it cannot be made an excuse..    https://www.zakat.org/valid-exemptions-for-not-fasting-ramadan
    • I think fasting during Ramadan is light years away from just skipping Breakfast!