oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

2 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Didn't they sign another centre-back this summer? Honestly, unless Mee and/or Tarkowski leave or retire, I'm not sure I'd want to go to Burnley as a centre-back unless you're happy to bench-warm in the Prem (which some are).

They signed Nathan Collins from Stoke for £12m in the summer 

• Like 1
  • Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• =6th on goals scored. Missed a week too! Somehow find myself just above the relegation zone!!    not going my way this season!!
    • I actually think he’s improved significantly since he was dropped for that one game a while back. 
    • It’s not necessarily criticism (the way I see him), it’s more frustration. He has everything to be one of the best players in the league. He just needs to improve his end product. Personally think he should be getting double figures for goals and assists every season with relative ease with the ability he has. It’s great that he’s a threat and getting in shooting positions, but unless he actually improves his end product it’s not really helping the team. Just think he could really reach that next level with a bit of composure. Saying that, if he did improve his composure, he’d be a premier league player - quite easily.
    • No not quite I’m more the posh south Dublin accent 😃 but agreed, definitely wouldn’t say it to her face 😂
    • I think for like the final 35 minutes of the first half we were really good. Second half we tailed off a little bit, especially after we changed shape again and went back to the 3 at the back. Was speaking to a Barnsley fan on reddit about this and apparently this is a huge problem for them. Their manager refuses to adapt or make any changes to a style that clearly isn't working, they create barely anything and leak goals due to their high line. Because he spent like 70%+ at RB, where he was actually pretty good. Think he struggled during his time in CM, yet again. Whether it's at RB he can see the whole game in front of him or what but he definitely looked far more comfortable there.  Wait, really? For me, Crooks was far and away the best player on the pitch! He was absolutely top notch last night I thought.