oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)

9 minutes ago, Leesider said:

I seem to remember Fry playing as a makeshift left back under Pulis. Im not suggesting we should do that but i guess its an option. The decision to allow Coulson out on loan looks more stupid by the day.

He played there pretty much against Blackburn as well.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forest V Boro The City Ground KO 1945hrs Wednesday 15th September 2021 This game is on Sky RB facility   Introduction Once again the mighty Boro go into battle hoping to

Credit to the lads tonight for taking advantage of a sloppy and poor Forest team and also credit to Warnock for fielding the new players and going to a flat back 4.  Even when Bola is fit, I woul

Posted Images

Please, please please do not play Jones at LWB tonight. Id rather go for a more cautious approach with a flat back 4 with Peltier at Left back if Bola isnt fit.

Lumley

Dijk Fry Hall Peltier

Crooks Howson Siliki

Tavernier                    Jones/Hernandez

Sporar

I am going for a 0-0 tonight with both teams scared to lose the match.

We really need to get the fluidity right throughout the middle of the team as against QPR, Derby and Coventry there was no link between Midfield and Defence and Midfield and Attack and thats one of the main reasons we have been struggling this season.

Edited by diggerlad07
Missed out the main man
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I think hughton vs Warnock tonight will probably be the worst game I’ve seen since probably that time we played Stoke a few seasons back

worst game i ever saw was at ayresome park vs bradford(quick google shows it wasnt badford) first found of the league cup i think, late 80's early 90's? me and dad were amazed how bad both teams were. incapable of passing to each other, the ball was just booted up in the air and ping ponged from them to us all game. it was painful. we left with 10 minutes left. earliest i ever left a game.

after another search on google think it was could have been vs barnsley in 91? anyone go to this and remember it being utter dross lol

Edited by Dynamo Kev

Frankly, my faith in Warnock being able to manage the club now is seriously in question. He has proved his fallibility regarding team selection, tactics and substitution effectiveness this season. Our form, is poor. Still no cutting edge, defensive frailties do not inspire confidence. And this from a fan of Warnock. Think he has lost the plot somewhat.

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Obvious answer to our defensive issues run them ragged and score more goals then the do😑

Only possible if they stop man marking and following opposition all over the pitch. I don’t get why NW deploys the idea. Anyone with a football brain knows to pull your marker with you to create space for another member of your team. It’s a bonus not a hindrance. 

1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

Please, please please do not play Jones at LWB tonight. Id rather go for a more cautious approach with a flat back 4 with Peltier at Left back if Bola isnt fit.

Lumley

Dijk Fry Hall Peltier

Crooks Howson Siliki

Tavernier                    Jones/Hernandez

Sporar

I am going for a 0-0 tonight with both teams scared to lose the match.

We really need to get the fluidity right throughout the middle of the team as against QPR, Derby and Coventry there was no link between Midfield and Defence and Midfield and Attack and thats one of the main reasons we have been struggling this season.

I never looked at it that way but now thinking about it either manager not loosing would be seen a bonus.. I hope we play our game, what is our game, to our strength and not try to mirror there set up. It worries me that we have not resolved our scoring statistic and now our back are as good as a wet tissue paper. 
Still going for a 3-0 win for the hell of it. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Getting beat tonight 2-0 forest

Understand what you mean and thought process we have to remember Boro are the team always baring gifts (this time points) to those teams who are having an awful time.

Happened far too many times in the past and recent performances would suggest that we will not buck the trend.

• Downsouth changed the title to Nottingham Forest V Boro 0-2 (Sporar, Hernandez)