• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at this graphic. The two bullet points at the bottom are bonkers. People were still complaining back then about the style of play and ‘negative’ football as well.

Riverside Stadium Saturday 18th September 2021 Kick off: 1500hrs. Highlights to be shown on Sky Sports and Quest though possibly some links might appear for live coverage. Introduc

It’s been this way for ever since he’s been at the club. Any team that remotely plays any type of football, and we struggle. It ends up as the following… 1. we can’t control the game. 2. Our defe

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

I’m a bit disappointed Jones isn’t back in. I assumed he was rested Midweek, let’s be honest he doesn’t deserve to be dropped. But I guess this is Warnock and he will probably disappear from the bench in a couple of weeks and we will not see him again.  A few of us have previously predicted his disappearance at the first opportunity. 

Who would you leave out for Jones today?

8 minutes ago, SA Red said:

Who would you leave out for Jones today?

At home to Blackpool probably Crooks and play Tav in the middle. I like Crooks but I think Jones has been our best attacking player all season and am surprised how unbothered  everyone seems to be that he’s dropped. 

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

I heard Warnock was interested in him, but was put off by the fact he's got a criminal record. A cereal offender apparently. 😁

It was reported he was just a bit fruity and no offensive was committed, but his accuser said he was exceptionally seedy and not berry nice.  

• Haha 1

Passed the ground twice today with cars starting park up as far down as skippers lane. The wife said we should make a point of going one day. My wife is Asian follows BORO and football mad and like most Asians she is not afraid to express her opinion, sometimes very loudly.. I love it when she gets excited especially when we score.. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, sackrobson2 said:

At home to Blackpool probably Crooks and play Tav in the middle. I like Crooks but I think Jones has been our best attacking player all season and am surprised how unbothered  everyone seems to be that he’s dropped. 

You say dropped, I'd say rested.

Young lad, relatively new to the demands of professional football, at Championship level. Has had a brilliant start to the season, but in doing so he's been fouled a lot and Warnock thought he looked a little tired. We have also just brought in an exciting, experienced guy that has delivered at this level over a sustained period.

Maybe Warnock is just managing a great prospect very well. He'll get more minutes today. Up to Isiah to grasp his opportunity again and make himself un-dropable.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Passed the ground twice today with cars starting park up as far down as skippers lane. The wife said we should make a point of going one day. My wife is Asian follows BORO and football mad and like most Asians she is not afraid to express her opinion, sometimes very loudly.. I love it when she gets excited especially when we score.. 

How come you're not going today?

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)