• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at this graphic. The two bullet points at the bottom are bonkers. People were still complaining back then about the style of play and ‘negative’ football as well.

Riverside Stadium Saturday 18th September 2021 Kick off: 1500hrs. Highlights to be shown on Sky Sports and Quest though possibly some links might appear for live coverage. Introduc

It’s been this way for ever since he’s been at the club. Any team that remotely plays any type of football, and we struggle. It ends up as the following… 1. we can’t control the game. 2. Our defe

Posted Images

I think alot of people on this forum wouldn't have been critical of this had Sporar effort or Payero shot had gone in or the ref hadn't given that freekick against us which led to the goal.....unpopular opinion I am sure but I think we have been bloody unlucky today not to get something out of it if not all three points. I accept the defending been bad again. 

Most teams in the championship cant defend we have been outliers for ages in that we can defend but cant attack.....now we are in the same mould as rest of them with Sporar and Onel signed but losing Ayala, Saville and Morsey. 

I watched this game on the stream, but I genuinely have no idea what we are trying to do. A couple of injuries and we have no options to come in, so it makes us weaker.

Our most creative spark in Tav has had to come and do a job at right back because we have no other options. It is horrific planning of a squad and again, why has Spence gone? This makes us unbalanced when our team is again crying out for a player in the final third to act as a number 10 or CAM. We have players wide which is fine, players on the box which is fine, but no one there to knit it all together.

At least Payero has looked lively and is asking questions of the goal keeper, but its just all a bit meh. We are literally wasting time with Warnock for a season, and when his hoofball football doesnt work, what exactly is he good for?

We are still an unbalanced squad, we are light in key areas, our style of play is boring, out dated and not even efficient. We have a manager who is in his last season and we are still persisting with him when all can see that we are no further forward from when he took charge. We have the environment with the new players to bring in a bit of creativity and excitement, but still play dino ball. 

At least we have tried to give it a go since going behind. Its nice to see some of the players show some passion and not be passive.   

• Like 3
Just now, thomas said:

I think alot of people on this forum wouldn't have been critical of this had Sporar effort or Payero shot had gone in or the ref hadn't given that freekick against us which led to the goal.....unpopular opinion I am sure but I think we have been bloody unlucky today not to get something out of it if not all three points. I accept the defending been bad again. 

Most teams in the championship cant defend we have been outliers for ages in that we can defend but cant attack.....now we are in the same mould as rest of them with Sporar and Onel signed but losing Ayala, Saville and Morsey. 

I promise you we would be critical as we have been awful all day and any equaliser would just paper over the gaping cracks

We signed actual footballers and got rid of plodders, just need the manager to go with them now 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)