• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at this graphic. The two bullet points at the bottom are bonkers. People were still complaining back then about the style of play and ‘negative’ football as well.

Riverside Stadium Saturday 18th September 2021 Kick off: 1500hrs. Highlights to be shown on Sky Sports and Quest though possibly some links might appear for live coverage. Introduc

It’s been this way for ever since he’s been at the club. Any team that remotely plays any type of football, and we struggle. It ends up as the following… 1. we can’t control the game. 2. Our defe

Posted Images

Just now, Boro 86 said:

He is definitely there - let’s hope he feels the same way we do!!

Wouldn't it be Scotts purview now, the firing and hiring of managers? He has total control of all things football.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MMC said:

On the bright side lads the only "proper Brexit" managers we haven't had are Fat Sam (tm) and Pardiola. Who do you fancy next?

If we appoint either of those walking excrementals, I will ignore the club entirely until they leave again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

Bruce?

Absolutely appalled of myself for forgetting the most forgettable of the gravy guzzlers. It's alright if we appoint one of them though because they won't bring nasty foreign snakes like Victor Orta into my proud Bri'ish club.

Dear Neil. Everybody knows what your plan is. Why are we setting up to play on the back foot against Blackpool at home? These players deserve better and we fans certainly do. 8 games played and we are yet to control the midfield in a single one of them. The decision to sell Morsy was bewilderingly stupid. But well done for giving Payero 11 minutes. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Sitting on a lead and not taking the game to the opposition equals this, we are a lazy team at times

I dunno about lazy.

The way we played 2nd half its almost like Warnock told them to sit on the lead. You can't blame the players for following the manager's instructions.

Thats the only reason I can think of for why we were so poor compared to the first half. It really was a complete role reversal.

Would further blame the manager for not making changes sooner and trying to press home our advantage before Blackpool got back into the game.

Especially when he knows for a fact some are struggling with fitness / general match sharpness.

• Like 3

Wish warnock would stop doing that, he thinks the refs have a conspiracy against him or us.......well maybe they do as he keeps whinging every week at them. Maybe they are just sick of him! 

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)