oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)
  • Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at this graphic. The two bullet points at the bottom are bonkers. People were still complaining back then about the style of play and ‘negative’ football as well.

Riverside Stadium Saturday 18th September 2021 Kick off: 1500hrs. Highlights to be shown on Sky Sports and Quest though possibly some links might appear for live coverage. Introduc

It’s been this way for ever since he’s been at the club. Any team that remotely plays any type of football, and we struggle. It ends up as the following… 1. we can’t control the game. 2. Our defe

Posted Images

Just now, DevKWat said:

It’s not lazy at all. The players man mark EVERYONE constantly, I don’t think many realise just how tiring that is. They have no energy left whatsoever for the last 25 minutes of halves. 

Especially if they haven't had their porridge.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Wouldn't it be Scotts purview now, the firing and hiring of managers? He has total control of all things football.

Can only hope so as Gibson's recent track record hasn't been exactly glittering.

9 minutes ago, thomas said:

Wish warnock would stop doing that, he thinks the refs have a conspiracy against him or us.......well maybe they do as he keeps whinging every week at them. Maybe they are just sick of him! 

However today I believe the ref was willing to at least let Blackpool equalise, he certainly was not a "Homer"

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

That was abysmal.

Played ***.

Lea Siliki was absolutely dreadful all match and somehow managed to stay on for most of the match.

Hernandez looked good again though.

Siliki was just as bad mid-week. Didn’t really want to say it and seem negative as we just won 2-0, but he looks way off it. Not sure what fans are seeing in him atm. Only positive is that he looks athletic. On and off the ball he’s been poor. 

• Like 1

V

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

That was abysmal.

Played ***.

Lea Siliki was absolutely dreadful all match and somehow managed to stay on for most of the match.

Hernandez looked good again though.

Hernandez works hard, I’ll give him that but he has no ability to beat his man. Invariably had to turn back on himself. Flatters to deceive. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

I'll get hammered but the club needs a lift, a big name. Give John Terry a shot.

Nah Lampard not Terry needs a pickup after Chelsea, this would be an ideal project.