oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)

You know a front four of Hernandez, tav sporar and Jones would be great. I like uche but he shouldn't really be coming on if we are chasing the game, he just doesn't have enough in him to make a difference. I'd of put that olusanya on instead, atleast he has a bit of pace about him.

Payero alongside howson next game please. Give crooks a rest..

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at this graphic. The two bullet points at the bottom are bonkers. People were still complaining back then about the style of play and ‘negative’ football as well.

Riverside Stadium Saturday 18th September 2021 Kick off: 1500hrs. Highlights to be shown on Sky Sports and Quest though possibly some links might appear for live coverage. Introduc

It’s been this way for ever since he’s been at the club. Any team that remotely plays any type of football, and we struggle. It ends up as the following… 1. we can’t control the game. 2. Our defe

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Are Blackpool and Coventry actually good though?

Or are we just wasting a good squad on a useless dinosaur. 

A bit of both.

Those two clubs have been good enough to outplay Boro...but our players may as well being playing with heavy iron shackles around their legs with Warnock in charge.

Actually Blackpool are not a good team. They've had a poor season so far and I expect they will finish in the bottom 6. Coventry have got off to a bit of a flier. 16 points from 8 games, currently 4th and just 2 points off the top. I think they're going to surprise quite a few teams.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Well wonder what his excuses will be today.

He’s going to use the ref as an excuse because they scored after a free kick they shouldn’t have had. It certainly won’t be his fault that’s for sure. I want him gone as bad as I wanted Pulis gone. Writing a whole season off is just ridiculous from Gibson. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Although he should, he wont sack Neil. He hangs onto managers til they are way past their expiry date

😄 Gibson brought Warnock in long after his expiry date had expired. I heard even Tescos and Sainsbury's threw him off the shelf because no bugger wanted him.

I reckon come October Warnock will be given his marching order's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Are Blackpool and Coventry actually good though?

Or are we just wasting a good squad on a useless dinosaur. 

It’s been this way for ever since he’s been at the club. Any team that remotely plays any type of football, and we struggle. It ends up as the following…

1. we can’t control the game. 2. Our defence gets dragged all over (man marking doesn’t help). 3. When we eventually do get the ball, we are all out of position. 4. This then resorts us to lumping it up into the channel. 5. Rinse and repeat. 

Nothing is going to change until Warnock is gone. End of. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

The whole point of having a manager like Warnock is to hold on to leads so for him to lose that game through set pieces is a joke

It always gets said that he knows how to organise a side. Well we’ve looked completely rudderless for months now and we’ve only kept 2 clean sheets in our last 17 league games 

• Like 4