oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)

4 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Didn’t they have their kids out (by and large) too?

Yeah but one of their kids said that their dad could beat up our dad. 😡

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at this graphic. The two bullet points at the bottom are bonkers. People were still complaining back then about the style of play and ‘negative’ football as well.

Riverside Stadium Saturday 18th September 2021 Kick off: 1500hrs. Highlights to be shown on Sky Sports and Quest though possibly some links might appear for live coverage. Introduc

To be honest this idea that Neil Warnock is trying to put across of 'unprofessional' habits which he's picking up 2 years into the job really doesn't wash with me, he used to give his QPR and Cardiff

Posted Images

Blackpool are an inconsistent team, but they have a bit of pace up top and are capable on their day. We need to show more consistency mind too. I would like Warnock to be bold in his selection in central midfield and play Siliki and Payero together, but i doubt he will drop Howson. I am hoping Bola is ok to play as we are clearly weak in that area otherwise. A flat back 4 is a must too. My selection that I think Warnock will pick is this one:

………………………….Lumley………………………….

Dijksteel……..…Fry……….….Hal…..Bola/Peltz

…………Howson…………Lea-Siliki/Payero…….

Tavernier………...Crookes…………Hernandez

………………………….Sporar…………………………

The first goal will be key I will go for a nerve jangling Boro 2-1 win …………. we never do anything the easy way

Goals from Tav and Sporar with Bowler getting a goal to set the nerves pulsating for the last 15 minutes, its the Boro way after all 😬

Remember Bernie getting a hat trick against them in the Cup at Ayresome...  could do with one tomorrow...  question for Erimus if/when he reads this..  how many Riverside hat-tricks have we had? Double figures yet?  

2 hours ago, BoroJake said:

Payero should be back on the bench. Bola and McNair still both out. Siliki was just cramp, he’ll be ready 

that was silikis first start of the season. only minuts hes has was for us and few for cameroon. pretty damn impressive really lol

1 hour ago, Old Codger said:

Remember Bernie getting a hat trick against them in the Cup at Ayresome...  could do with one tomorrow...  question for Erimus if/when he reads this..  how many Riverside hat-tricks have we had? Double figures yet?  

my first game in the holgate that(and first i can remember). bernie forever my hero after that

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Well please enjoy a thrilling 4-2 win for the Boro on the 29th December 2012 the last time we beat Blackpool at home.

Was anyone there that day?

How was this not worth a like?🤥

48 minutes ago, stinkfinger said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5663d7986feb4e497e5bd89b492e2d30.jpeg
Vimage.thumb.jpeg.2017073463c449ce3a8a497c663acbf2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2bb1dd89a1ac92c4d87f6434a6b3962c.jpeg

Out of interest is this Tees Valley Metro for real? And if so where is the Teesside Park Station located as it must be very close to The Riverside?

16 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Out of interest is this Tees Valley Metro for real? And if so where is the Teesside Park Station located as it must be very close to The Riverside?

It's an abandoned proposal from the early 2010s, sadly.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)