oneBoro Forum

Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

Doubt we will sack him.... its his last season as manager and Gibson is not very rational.

I was thinking if it gets to the stage where we might be in a relegation scrap...or bottom 6 at least. Might not happen, but you wouldn't bet against it on this kind of performance.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at this graphic. The two bullet points at the bottom are bonkers. People were still complaining back then about the style of play and ‘negative’ football as well.

Riverside Stadium Saturday 18th September 2021 Kick off: 1500hrs. Highlights to be shown on Sky Sports and Quest though possibly some links might appear for live coverage. Introduc

It’s been this way for ever since he’s been at the club. Any team that remotely plays any type of football, and we struggle. It ends up as the following… 1. we can’t control the game. 2. Our defe

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

I was thinking if it gets to the stage where we might be in a relegation scrap...or bottom 6 at least. Might not happen, but you wouldn't bet against it on this kind of performance.

With the backing he's had I fancy a Garry Monkesque Christmas sacking with a new manager to get a transfer window and half a season to try to get something.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Imagine what might have happened today if Payero had been given more than a few minutes once we were trailing...

Yeah - a day late and a dollar short, as usual.

We were crying out for something different after an hour or so, but again Warnock waits until we're losing...

Just now, Changing Times said:

Was our goal offside or do you mean their first goal?

Ours. Some reckon it wasn’t but I think it looked certain to be off. Will have to look after game, although I suppose it doesn’t matter anymore lol

Just now, MMC said:

With the backing he's had I fancy a Garry Monkesque Christmas sacking with a new manager to get a transfer window and half a season to try to get something.

I would say even sooner as this is a carry on from last season too...it's clear we arent going anywhere right now, might as well get the next guy in sooner and let him and Scott get building together. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)