• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at this graphic. The two bullet points at the bottom are bonkers. People were still complaining back then about the style of play and ‘negative’ football as well.

Riverside Stadium Saturday 18th September 2021 Kick off: 1500hrs. Highlights to be shown on Sky Sports and Quest though possibly some links might appear for live coverage. Introduc

It’s been this way for ever since he’s been at the club. Any team that remotely plays any type of football, and we struggle. It ends up as the following… 1. we can’t control the game. 2. Our defe

Posted Images

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Ours. Some reckon it wasn’t but I think it looked certain to be off. Will have to look after game, although I suppose it doesn’t matter anymore lol

It all depends if it came off a Boro player in the middle first because he was onside from the original JLS cross.

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

It’s absolutely pointless keeping him now, the performances are below par, the results likewise and he won’t last longer than this season. Just fire the bullet now 

Exactly, let's start building for the future now - the longer this goes on, the more time we are wasting

• Like 2
Just now, TheHolgate said:

You have to ask yourself if Payero, Tavernier, Sporar are the right players fir a manager like Warnock.

No, I think you'd have to ask yourself if Warnock is the right manager for players like Payero, Tavernier and Sporar wouldn't you?

• Like 6

Blackpool foot of the table have exposed us for what we are, pretenders. Nothing has changed from last season end, if anything we are worse. I’ll give benefit we have a great deal of new players but this is made worse by the fact NW can’t pick a formation, can’t see the field of play, can’t make the right subs. I believe the team is better then what we are witnessing. Shortly only Blackpool fans will be left as boro fans walk out. The fans are turning. 

2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Gibson must be fuming. How many other managers have been backed like Warnock?

Clueless has-been. 

All of them except maybe Mowbray and Woody. Wish he was as good at choosing our manager as he is at backing them, saying that our mate Kezza's going to pull a rabbit out the hat. Hope we get a story of Howe we saved our season 😉

2 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

I would say even sooner as this is a carry on from last season too...it's clear we arent going anywhere right now, might as well get the next guy in sooner and let him and Scott get building together. 

This is the thing... we've been s*** for his entire tenure.

Now we're going to waste the loan signings under this moron and be back to square one in the summer. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Blackpool 1-2 (Tavernier)