• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at this graphic. The two bullet points at the bottom are bonkers. People were still complaining back then about the style of play and ‘negative’ football as well.

Riverside Stadium Saturday 18th September 2021 Kick off: 1500hrs. Highlights to be shown on Sky Sports and Quest though possibly some links might appear for live coverage. Introduc

It’s been this way for ever since he’s been at the club. Any team that remotely plays any type of football, and we struggle. It ends up as the following… 1. we can’t control the game. 2. Our defe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, CrazyL said:

Agree 100%. Not sure why folk are still talking about Gibbo ‘wising up’, it’s all about what Scott thinks now. 

Fairly certain that Scott can't sack and pay off Warnock and Jepson and all without running it past Gibson. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, CrazyL said:

Fairly certain I didn’t say he could.

Then it's not all about Scott. It'll never be all about anyone else with Gibson around.

Scott undoubtedly doesn't want Warnock as manager to begin with, it doesn't fit with anything he's been involved in previously.

Regardless though, Gibson isn't going to *** off his mate Warnock, he's not going to let someone dictate to Warnock how to do his job, and the idea that they'd try and annoy Warnock into quitting is ridiculous.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, macapes said:

Then it's not all about Scott. It'll never be all about anyone else with Gibson around.

Scott undoubtedly doesn't want Warnock as manager to begin with, it doesn't fit with anything he's been involved in previously.

Regardless though, Gibson isn't going to *** off his mate Warnock, he's not going to let someone dictate to Warnock how to do his job, and the idea that they'd try and annoy Warnock into quitting is ridiculous.

It’s not like they’d make a secret plan to get warnock to quit. The guy meant Scott will get on with the job he’s tasked to do, he will want to make an impression and get things going ASAP. His interference will probably annoy warnock who will most likely walk if results carry on as they are. 

If gibson didn’t want Scott to throw his weight about and make certain decisions then he wouldn’t have employed him.

Equally if gibson hadn’t given/promised Scott certain responsibilities then he probably wouldn’t have took the job. He isn’t just here to be a scout.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, macapes said:

Judging by the melt down on here, FMTTM, plus comments in the Gazette, Warnock is walking a tightrope. Anything less than a sterling display v Reading will seal his fate. A live match to ponder the teams short comings with NW's histrionics on the sideline will leave a lot of unhappy campers.

Hopefully the team and Warnock are up to the challenge. UTB.

There was a real mix of feeling in the stands re; Warnock on Saturday. At 1 up and 1-1 there was quite a bit of support for him; a few songs sung etc. That changed really quickly at 2-1 down. There was even a bit of trouble in the south stand at one point. Didn't quite catch what what started it though.

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, kentucky said:

Forget fancy Dan formations this squad is crying out for 442 two fast wingers ,Crooks and Tav in the middle ,a solid stay at home defenders ,find a goalie were all set.

The man marking system needs to be dropped ASAP. For me that's the main reason why we've been so defensively vulnerable this season.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Humpty said:

The man marking system needs to be dropped ASAP. For me that's the main reason why we've been so defensively vulnerable this season.

Has Warnock done this with other sides? I've never been able to put my finger on why we look so open all the time, with opposition midfielders breaking through at will - but maybe this explains it.

Also explains why our 'press' is just individuals knackering themselves out and chasing shadows like a bargain bucket Leeds. 

• Like 1

There are a lot of people wanting to sack Warnock every time we lose.  He even gets blamed for some of the guys not eating properly.

WE are paying these guys at least £150,000 a year to play football.  Dream job for millions of people ?  sure is but we arn't good enough.  I could manage to eat properly for that sort of money.

And if some one wants to give me a bollocking for not doing what he thinks is my job then on £3,000 per week I can take that

A number of them will be on significantly more than that and if any of them can't cope for that sort of money then I'm sorry but in my book they should be busting a gut to do it all, every day and every minute on the field on a match day

I might add that some of them are  and they deserve a medal for carrying those who don't or can't

It is not all Warnock's fault.  Some of our players need to have a look at themselves

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

Judging by the melt down on here, FMTTM, plus comments in the Gazette, Warnock is walking a tightrope. Anything less than a sterling display v Reading will seal his fate. A live match to ponder the teams short comings with NW's histrionics on the sideline will leave a lot of unhappy campers.

Hopefully the team and Warnock are up to the challenge. UTB.

We will get battered by Reading I think. I hope it is enough to make him walk.

Just looking at the next 3 fixtures, we've got Reading away which will be tough, Sheffield United at home and then Hull away. 

I think Warnock needs not only points but also a pretty big improvement in performances in those 3 games. 

Another poor performance in the next home game and God forbid a defeat at Hull then I think the writing is on the wall for him. 

We've got the international break after that and it feels like a time where we might have to make some decisions as a club. 

I never expected us to sack Warnock this season but I think he's going to be under serious pressure soon unless things improve.