• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams: Boro v Reading (which, coincidentally is also the name of Middlesbrough Council’s new anti-literacy campaign.... Burning books near you soon!) Location: Madejski Stadium Competition: 

Imagine talking about one of your clubs greatest ever hero's in this way whether you want him back as manager or not. Give your head a shake.

In the west of Ireland with no broadband so travelled 45 minutes to watch the match in my friends pub only to find I had missed it due to an early kickoff. I feel blessed

Posted Images

On 9/19/2021 at 8:02 PM, Rat catcher said:

Dreading the result. The only positive I will be playing golf at Rockcliffe. so cannot watch it.

Played every week in Dubai, around the Emirates monthly and annually Thailand. Summer golf in Dubai is only for mad dogs and English men. If you can manage 18 holes then normally you would need to drink a min 4 to 5 litres of water, preferably  electrolytes. Sunstroke is common. 

Just getting back into it by visiting the driving range although I was never that good. I do like being on a course but would rather be anywhere else when it falls to pieces. I have no consistency which is why I am now focusing on tempo and swing plane. 
Avg 18 handicap (lowest 12. highest 21). 
I would recommend it to anyone and only annoyed with myself starting very late in life. 

On 9/20/2021 at 1:51 PM, Borodane said:

I'm celebrating my 40th birthday for the entire weekend, so I won't be able to watch what I expect to be a carcrash of us hoofing it for 90 mins and losing 3-0. Warnocks excuse will probably be that Reading get a 50/50 penalty decision for 3-0 in the 80th minute. Please be gone Warnock.

Happy birthday 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Don't suppose you met a bloke called Adam while you were out there? He's a Boro fan, and he's a bit of a legend.

He has a load of Rolex watches 🤣

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

He has a load of Rolex watches 🤣

Lots of expensive watch’s and jewellery is worn and no one bats an eye lid, the same with cars. I think everyone is immune because you see so much. Walk around the malls are you are more likely to meet some celebrity or footballer, but again no one bothers. The biggest bulk buyers of expensive brands, especially in the sales are the Chinese. They are paid and sent over with a list, I guess you could call them curriers. Gold, well that would be Asians as they use it for dowry at weddings and investment. Food malls, now that’s interesting especially on weekends when they are chock a block with family’s.  Asians and Yanks are the biggest customers of the famous fast food brands, Europeans are much more into Asian food. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Everyone join in with the Warnock transfer target song 🙂

I'm thinking more...

And you give a goal away

And you give a goal away

And you give

And you give 

And you give a goal away 

howson.jpg.0cf91cc46de9575587c908acc1b8e57b.jpg

• Haha 4
13 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Played every week in Dubai, around the Emirates monthly and annually Thailand. Summer golf in Dubai is only for mad dogs and English men. If you can manage 18 holes then normally you would need to drink a min 4 to 5 litres of water, preferably  electrolytes. Sunstroke is common. 

Just getting back into it by visiting the driving range although I was never that good. I do like being on a course but would rather be anywhere else when it falls to pieces. I have no consistency which is why I am now focusing on tempo and swing plane. 
Avg 18 handicap (lowest 12. highest 21). 
I would recommend it to anyone and only annoyed with myself starting very late in life. 

I used to play but gave up, when a queue formed at the first tee, I set myself to be on the green in one took an almighty swing in mid stroke a Lion roared behind me...The first hole went down hill along side Dartmoor wildlife park...I topped it and it rolled gently on to the Ladies tee in front of me the laughing could be heard right across the course in the end I gave up and took up sea fishing

• Downsouth changed the title to Reading v Boro 1-0