• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams: Boro v Reading (which, coincidentally is also the name of Middlesbrough Council’s new anti-literacy campaign.... Burning books near you soon!) Location: Madejski Stadium Competition: 

Imagine talking about one of your clubs greatest ever hero's in this way whether you want him back as manager or not. Give your head a shake.

In the west of Ireland with no broadband so travelled 45 minutes to watch the match in my friends pub only to find I had missed it due to an early kickoff. I feel blessed

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I know what you’re saying and you know my thoughts on Warnock but Reading are a better side than us.  We’ve tried to target their weakness at the back with our usual direct stuff but it hasn’t worked. They were always going to cause us problems with the ball though. 

They've been absolutely shocking and one of the most beatable teams in my opinion. We have absolutely flattered these

If you look at reading when they’re in defence, rarely do they boot it long, where as we do when we get the ball. 

Reading are using the ball so much better, but are they better footballers? No. It is the tactics from Warnock being long ball which is the problem. Everyone can see it but it’s just so embarrassing that we are still putting up with this rubbish football. 

4 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

They've been absolutely shocking and one of the most beatable teams in my opinion. We have absolutely flattered these

You think Reading have been absolutely shocking? They’ve probably played better today than we have in almost every game this season. 

• Sad 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Reading v Boro 1-0