• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams: Boro v Reading (which, coincidentally is also the name of Middlesbrough Council’s new anti-literacy campaign.... Burning books near you soon!) Location: Madejski Stadium Competition: 

Imagine talking about one of your clubs greatest ever hero's in this way whether you want him back as manager or not. Give your head a shake.

In the west of Ireland with no broadband so travelled 45 minutes to watch the match in my friends pub only to find I had missed it due to an early kickoff. I feel blessed

Posted Images

Getting to the point where I'd like to see Warnock go now. I genuinely had high expectations for this season, looking at what he did with Cardiff in the second season etc. 

Unfortunately, can't see any scenario where Gibson gets rid of Warnock before the end of his final season. Don't think we'll go down, but we'll finish low-mid table for sure.

• Like 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

So no Ikpeazu feel for the guy he started the season really well once he's dropped out the side we've gotten so much worse 

Thats not the reason we got worse, Sporar has alot more quality then Ikpeazu just Ikpeazu suits us better with hoof ball. 

Mercifully my link has broken, I won't be trying to fix it.

But I think there's too much been put on warnock here - some just basic  5 yard passes have been going straight to them, it's so hard to get moves going with such awful basics.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a warnock fan but anyone thinking a change of manager will solve things is way off the mark for me

Just now, Teacider said:

But I think there's too much been put on warnock here - some just basic  5 yard passes have been going straight to them, it's so hard to get moves going with such awful basics.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a warnock fan but anyone thinking a change of manager will solve things is way off the mark for me

At what point does getting beat every week become the manager's fault? 

• Like 1

As bad as anything served up under Woodgate this. Disjointed, soft centred, bereft of imagination and tactically undone yet again . To think we were hoping for a promotion push is laughable based on this. 

• Like 1
Just now, Teacider said:

I’d maybe even consider extending his contract 👍

• Haha 1
Just now, Aphex_Boro said:

At what point does getting beat every week become the manager's fault? 

When it's also to do with the players on the pitch, with some really basic technical and decision making errors

1 minute ago, Johnmfc81 said:

They are much more technical and will pass around him  he's not that mobile.

With 15 mins left wouldn’t worry about them passing round him more that he should be able to hold the ball up give us something to play off 

• Downsouth changed the title to Reading v Boro 1-0