oneBoro Forum

Reading v Boro 1-0

Just now, Blanco said:

Agree with this. The time is right. He has to walk away now. Any half decent manager would still have time to get this squad of players promoted. We are way underperforming to the point where something has to change 

But we are going to win the title though 🤷‍♂️

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams: Boro v Reading (which, coincidentally is also the name of Middlesbrough Council’s new anti-literacy campaign.... Burning books near you soon!) Location: Madejski Stadium Competition: 

Imagine talking about one of your clubs greatest ever hero's in this way whether you want him back as manager or not. Give your head a shake.

In the west of Ireland with no broadband so travelled 45 minutes to watch the match in my friends pub only to find I had missed it due to an early kickoff. I feel blessed

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We play Sheffield United next, his boyhood club.

As SouthernSmoggie said earlier, you can look all the way down our fixtures and wonder where the next win will come from.

While the Championship is rightly known as the league where anyone can beat anyone else, at the moment it just seems like anyone can beat Boro.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

But we are going to win the title though 🤷‍♂️

We absolutely have the squad to win the title. Warnock of years gone by would have waltzed it with these players. He last lost his mojo as I said before. He needs to go now so that there is still time to win the title 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Do you really think that there will be one, this season I mean?

Screenshot_20210925-154957_LiveScore.thumb.jpg.4f038c975ebbc47012f7794915d49aeb.jpg

I can't see Gibson hanging fire for much longer.

He might be loyal, but he's also a Boro fan and we have been struggling badly since January.

We'd be 2 points off relegation if Derby didn't have a points deduction, and our results are actually getting worse.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Been told by someone on here that if we lost today, Warnock is gone.

Don't know if this person told anyone else but he's been absolutely bang on about things in the past so let's hope he's right.

(And no, it's not my brother!)

It's not the Legend himself is it?  Or that weird bloke who thought every player was worth £500,000?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Been told by someone on here that if we lost today, Warnock is gone.

Don't know if this person told anyone else but he's been absolutely bang on about things in the past so let's hope he's right.

(And no, it's not my brother!)

I am just getting my prayer mat out on the strength of that!

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Screenshot_20210925-154957_LiveScore.thumb.jpg.4f038c975ebbc47012f7794915d49aeb.jpg

I can't see Gibson hanging fire for much longer.

He might be loyal, but he's also a Boro fan and we have been struggling badly since January.

We'd be 2 points off relegation if Derby didn't have a points deduction, and our results are actually getting worse.

Yeah you could be right mate.

10 minutes ago, Blanco said:

We absolutely have the squad to win the title. Warnock of years gone by would have waltzed it with these players. He last lost his mojo as I said before. He needs to go now so that there is still time to win the title 🤷‍♂️

We are a very unWarnock-like side. Not organised well and not hard to beat. 

we look like we would be a dream to play against. 

• Like 1

Can see Alex Neil doing well here. Had his hands tied at Preston and did well are Norwich. Has the connection with Scott. Anything to spark some optimism into the season again for me!!

• Downsouth changed the title to Reading v Boro 1-0