• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams: Boro v Reading (which, coincidentally is also the name of Middlesbrough Council’s new anti-literacy campaign.... Burning books near you soon!) Location: Madejski Stadium Competition: 

Imagine talking about one of your clubs greatest ever hero's in this way whether you want him back as manager or not. Give your head a shake.

In the west of Ireland with no broadband so travelled 45 minutes to watch the match in my friends pub only to find I had missed it due to an early kickoff. I feel blessed

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rat catcher said:

When Fry got his eye kick out,our past brilliant player failed to see the incident and laughed it off. Get real.

This is the reason I would not welcome mogga back either. On that day he showend he doesn't really care about boro! 

On 9/24/2021 at 6:04 PM, Brunners said:

I actually have an excuse mate, I am otherwise engaged tomorrow in the presence of a beautiful lady friend of mine. I have, in this instance, put hoes before b(o)ros.

I don't want to be crude, well I suppose I do, but I would like to know about the most import result of the weekend - did Brunners get lucky?  If you got shut out as well then there's no way to look at this weekend other than as a complete failure.

Some ridiculous comments on here about Mogga. Man is a legend to those of us from the old days .... oh and he has yet again got Blackburn at the right end of the table.

he won’t be coming back but let’s have a bit of respect chaps

As for who next then god only knows 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I don't want to be crude, well I suppose I do, but I would like to know about the most import result of the weekend - did Brunners get lucky?  If you got shut out as well then there's no way to look at this weekend other than as a complete failure.

Josh Allen Wave GIF by Buffalo Bills

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Boro 86 said:

Some ridiculous comments on here about Mogga. Man is a legend to those of us from the old days .... oh and he has yet again got Blackburn at the right end of the table.

he won’t be coming back but let’s have a bit of respect chaps

As for who next then god only knows 

Got this awful feeling that we could see Woody back at the club in some guise or other!

Or maybe I am still in a state of a fire shock!

10 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Thought that myself and said at least he has not wasted £41.00😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 9/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, LinoJo3 said:

Everyone says that but where are these bigger clubs? He’s been out of work a while now and only really been linked with Celtic. 

Can't argue with that I suppose, just picking up from what I read in speculation that his next job will be a bigger club blah blah but mostly Celtic has been the one that was being spoken of, and it looked like he was off there for a period of time. 

I am quite curious as to how he has been out of a managerial role for some time ... but never mind. 

I felt when Keiran Scott arrived, we're finally creating a model/philosophy and so far NW is throwing a spanner in the works regards to whatever work is going on in the background. I aren't getting the sense he is in tandem with the new direction and trying to run his own thing with 'the English lads' desperate to end his last season in management on a high, going his own way. His comments in his pressers lately have been out of order re; the foreign lads taking time, almost sounds like an excuse to not use them and say I didn't want them anyway. He sounds like an old fossil who isn't going to get the best out of any of them even though he knows he could right now. Sounds petty. But I really get that feeling from his comments. 

I never wanted Warnock to be fired, I was happy when he arrived. But since January nothing has changed, I wouldn't be against taking the risk of changing it now if we could bring in any guy/s we had in mind to replace him after this season ends. 

I know it's a lot more complicated than that though. Scott's work evolves over a longer periods of just in a single season. He doesn't pick the teams, etc etc. I just felt bringing someone in who would work with Scott more directly than Warnock apparently is ... taking that risk now, rather than end of the season .. I would be for it. 

Eddie Howe has links with Scott but I know we've no chance of bringing him in. Then again, I think would there be a way around it?? There's other names equally exciting out of work we can reach out to. 

If his home town team end his reign here tomorrow night (I expect they will) then we've got our work cut out ...