• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams: Boro v Reading (which, coincidentally is also the name of Middlesbrough Council’s new anti-literacy campaign.... Burning books near you soon!) Location: Madejski Stadium Competition: 

Imagine talking about one of your clubs greatest ever hero's in this way whether you want him back as manager or not. Give your head a shake.

In the west of Ireland with no broadband so travelled 45 minutes to watch the match in my friends pub only to find I had missed it due to an early kickoff. I feel blessed

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

I really hope Bola hasn't been rushed back too quick, we can't afford to lose him long term. 

Great to see payero in, hope he's double up for it for the TV cameras 

That's a real risk, there's only a week until the international break so hopefully he can come through the next 3 matches unscathed 

• Like 1

Lumley

Peltier fry McNair Bola

Payero howson crooks

Tav sporar Jones

I hope this is how we line up as it's very close to what I'd pick if it was my choice - have to try to play with that lineup though, no chance will lumping it long work.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Well what a start to the day, got woken up at 6am by neighbours as my front porch was on fire!

Smoke damage to the brick work and very black window frames which are cleaning up.

Just stopped cooling down the affected brick work all seems ok and not too bad at all.

I had 3 potting plant boxes12 x 8 filed wth discarded compost/peat material stacked up on top of each other and use the top one to throw used cigs into, somehow during the night it built up and I came down to 3 foot flames. Did not realise compost would burn so easily.

So just hope Boro are on fire later on

Wow that's really scary, Compost especially when piled up generates heat and can self combust. Glad everyone's OK and its just some cosmetic damage, it could have been so much worse.

• Like 1

Peltier fry McNair Bola is a big rejig at the back. Peltier at RB combined with Bola just coming back after a lengthy lay off to me is a big enough shuffle without bringing in McNair for Hall. I guess the logic is that McNair has a little more pace and agility than Hall so let's hope it's a Warnock masterstroke.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Reading's line up has 8 midfielders and 2 defenders, which is surely going to be interesting.

Though John Swift is probably the form player of the Championship.

When did Tony pulis take over?

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Lumley

Peltier fry McNair Bola

Payero howson crooks

Tav sporar Jones

I hope this is how we line up as it's very close to what I'd pick if it was my choice - have to try to play with that lineup though, no chance will lumping it long work.

Same pal. Minus Dijk and Onel that would be my favoured 11 as well.

• Downsouth changed the title to Reading v Boro 1-0