• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams: Boro v Reading (which, coincidentally is also the name of Middlesbrough Council’s new anti-literacy campaign.... Burning books near you soon!) Location: Madejski Stadium Competition: 

Imagine talking about one of your clubs greatest ever hero's in this way whether you want him back as manager or not. Give your head a shake.

In the west of Ireland with no broadband so travelled 45 minutes to watch the match in my friends pub only to find I had missed it due to an early kickoff. I feel blessed

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

They're all over us like a cheap suit.

Once again no real game plan

I mean there clearly is a game plan, long diagonal ball to Jones... granted it may not be the best plan but it is clearly the plan

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

24mins against a team who barely have a defence and we've shown no interest in taking advantage of it. 

I really thought we'd have adjusted our tactics a little to try to rattle them but we've been as predictable as ever. 

This game is destined to be an 1-0 I reckon just depends which team gets it. 

2 minutes ago, Teacider said:

I mean there clearly is a game plan, long diagonal ball to Jones... granted it may not be the best plan but it is clearly the plan

Yea ok. 

It's like we have forgotten we have Tav on the pitch.

Where’s out ability to control and dominate a game? One of my biggest grips with this brand of football is the lack of control we have on matches. 

This type of football doesn’t suit the championship let alone the premier league. Could you imagine this football against premier league teams? We’d be crucified for not keeping the ball and would be absolutely rinsed each game. 

big elephant in the room for me is that we’re just wasting time with Warnock

7 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Jones is so lively but just gets it fractionally wrong so so often. Needs to improve that

I wouldn't expect anything otherwise given his age and experience.  I'm sure he will improve with time.

• Downsouth changed the title to Reading v Boro 1-0