oneBoro Forum

Reading v Boro 1-0

Just now, TheJew said:

The man to man marking system needs to go.

The hoofball needs to go.

Warncock needs to go.

The man marking system causes so much confusion that’s why teams just walk through the middles of us 

• Like 2
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams: Boro v Reading (which, coincidentally is also the name of Middlesbrough Council’s new anti-literacy campaign.... Burning books near you soon!) Location: Madejski Stadium Competition: 

Imagine talking about one of your clubs greatest ever hero's in this way whether you want him back as manager or not. Give your head a shake.

In the west of Ireland with no broadband so travelled 45 minutes to watch the match in my friends pub only to find I had missed it due to an early kickoff. I feel blessed

Posted Images

A reminder - this team doesn't have any fit defenders and they had already conceded the second most goals in the league. We've had 2 shots, zero on target.

It you're still on the Warnock bandwagon your head is in the bloody sand

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Lose this and I'm Warnock out.

We have been *** against a team without a fit defender, and we've not even tested their keeper.

I know what you’re saying and you know my thoughts on Warnock but Reading are a better side than us.  We’ve tried to target their weakness at the back with our usual direct stuff but it hasn’t worked. They were always going to cause us problems with the ball though. 

This man marking tactic that he employs is comical. Absolutely embarrassing that he starts every game with his only intention being to stop the opposition playing. Absolutely never any intention to take the game to the opposition. 

Against a team who don’t have a centre back playing, we haven’t even tried to cause them problems.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I know what you’re saying and you know my thoughts on Warnock but Reading are a better side than us.  We’ve tried to target their weakness at the back with our usual direct stuff but it hasn’t worked. They were always going to cause us problems with the ball though. 

They don't have a fit defender and we haven't created a chance.

I expected them to create chances, I didn't expect us to be this bad.

6 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

We don’t have any idea how to keep the ball and dictate play. Always backed warnock but think he’s got to go very soon pointless signing players who want to play football

We don’t really try to.

• Downsouth changed the title to Reading v Boro 1-0