• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams: Boro v Reading (which, coincidentally is also the name of Middlesbrough Council’s new anti-literacy campaign.... Burning books near you soon!) Location: Madejski Stadium Competition: 

Imagine talking about one of your clubs greatest ever hero's in this way whether you want him back as manager or not. Give your head a shake.

In the west of Ireland with no broadband so travelled 45 minutes to watch the match in my friends pub only to find I had missed it due to an early kickoff. I feel blessed

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cosmonaut said:

Gibbo's in two minds isn't he?? Fire him now, risk the new guy tainting his rep before the next season if we're still *** or just let the season carry on with Warnock keeping us up by a point 🤣

I think the next manager will get a lot of time and patience with the fans if he tries to get the ball on the ground and play football. So long as we're not in a relegation fight like woodgate, most fans will just be so glad not to be suffering through pulis and Warnock type football I think most of us will be happy. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

‘We’ve got what we’ve got’ what’s that supposed to mean. Warnock is underperforming with the squad he has

I think he means the injuries or at least that's what I took it to mean 🤷‍♂️

Unless he's just generally not happy with the squad of course.

We have literally no solidarity in midfield and if you can't get the balance in midfield by not being dynamic enough then you are always going to get beat.

Constantly losing the midfield battle, 2nd balls,  defensively don't follow our men and offensively we can't string a pass together. It's embarrassing at how easy teams break through our midfield and get in between the lines. We get dragged all over the place because our players are not disciplined or dynamic enough.

We talk about beating teams like Blackpool but in all honestly, teams are rubbing their hands together at the thought of playing us.

Hoof ball from defence which over looks midfield. 

This type of crappy has been going on for seasons and we still continue to play the same way.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Payero said:

Too much cost involved with this. I don't think we can afford Eddie howe.

I know, mate. I say it quite a lot to folk that Eddie Howe would be my perfect appointment here but it would never happen due to ££££ and he will have far, far bigger clubs than us offering him roles. 

Oh, well. The ex-Sheff Utd boss, Wilder is it?? Wouldn't complain if we reached out for the likes of him. There are plenty of managers without a club that could suit us or maybe there's a hidden gem somewhere. A bit like when Norwich brought in Farke haha 

Edit - I did notice you did not deny Gibbo is in two minds on what to do right now hahaha 

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think he means the injuries or at least that's what I took it to mean 🤷‍♂️

Unless he's just generally not happy with the squad of course.

Can't see how you can blame injuries for the last two results.

9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Can't see how you can blame injuries for the last two results.

I suppose his point of view would be that we've been missing Dijksteel, Bola, McNair and Hernandez, and he's also spoken about the fitness of some of the new players as well so to his mind they aren't ready to play 🤷‍♂️

Just sack him now and give us hope as this season looks doomed and we are not even a dozen games in !

Maddo hit the nail on the head in commentary... no identity / no pattern or shape to our play

Oh and to think Mogga’s lads hit 5 today ....

• Like 1

Just back from the game. Worst away game I’ve been to in years. Waste of time, money and effort. Honestly can’t be arsed atm and that won’t change until Warnock *** off. 

Met up with my bros mate who’s a reading fan, and he said we are comfortably the worst team/footballing team he’s seen in ages. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Just back from the game. Worst away game I’ve been to in years. Waste of time, money and effort. Honestly can’t be arsed atm and that won’t change until Warnock *** off. 

Met up with my bros mate who’s a reading fan, and he said we are comfortably the worst team/footballing team he’s seen in ages. 

Feel exactly the same mate. My Reading mates didn't even take the *** out of me today... the pity is even worse than ridicule! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Feel so low already and was so optimistic for the season. Don’t seem to know what to do with the ball when we have it and when we don’t have it we seem to just chase without winning it back. Olusanya looks Sunday league to me and don’t think I’ve seen Lea-Siliki make a decent pass yet. don’t know the way forward. Boggles at times. At Blackburn we played some lovely football, OK we didn’t win but if we are capable of that, what the hell are we doing! 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Boro 86 said:

Just sack him now and give us hope as this season looks doomed and we are not even a dozen games in !

Maddo hit the nail on the head in commentary... no identity / no pattern or shape to our play

Oh and to think Mogga’s lads hit 5 today ....

Good old Mogga' he would have relegated us.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cosmonaut said:

I know, mate. I say it quite a lot to folk that Eddie Howe would be my perfect appointment here but it would never happen due to ££££ and he will have far, far bigger clubs than us offering him roles. 

Everyone says that but where are these bigger clubs? He’s been out of work a while now and only really been linked with Celtic.