oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United 2-0 (Watmore, McNair)

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't honestly understand how a midfielder like Payero is meant to perform when he doesn't get the ball. To both @KeithLambsFaxMachine and @TeaCider24, I didn't have Payero down as performing p

Slightly surprised at how chipper people seem to be after last night.  Not in terms of the result obviously, but the game was much like any other we've had since Warnock has been here.  You'd think af

It must be really tough on Payero. A Young lad thousands of miles away from family and friends and from all the familiar things he grew up with, even the smells of Cooking that will all be different t

Posted Images

Comfortably ahead at half time, and we've looked excellent going forward throughout. Apart from Tav being wasteful with a few 20-yard shots, we've been assertive, dynamic and fluid. Crooks has been great, Watmore has been a menace and some of our back-to-front play has been exhilarating. Howson has been good, Bola looks rejuvenated and we've even played a few one touch triangles.

We still look ropey at the back, but that was a genuinely enjoyable 45 minutes of football to watch. I fear it's a fluke, but I really hope it's the shape of things to come.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Sheffield United 2-0 (Watmore, McNair)