oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United 2-0 (Watmore, McNair)

Good win, Warnock got the team and subs spot on I believe in this one. This takes the pressure off Warnock a little bit I feel, we got to follow it up though with another good result/performance against Hull or whats the point. 

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't honestly understand how a midfielder like Payero is meant to perform when he doesn't get the ball. To both @KeithLambsFaxMachine and @TeaCider24, I didn't have Payero down as performing p

Slightly surprised at how chipper people seem to be after last night.  Not in terms of the result obviously, but the game was much like any other we've had since Warnock has been here.  You'd think af

It must be really tough on Payero. A Young lad thousands of miles away from family and friends and from all the familiar things he grew up with, even the smells of Cooking that will all be different t

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Typical!

I predict Boro will win and we lose.

I predict Boro will lose and we win.

I can't win!!! 😂

Then just predict we lose every game for the rest of the season then mate.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

We actually play some football and surprise surprise we look quite good in spells again. Two terrific finishes mind.

Thought Sporar was excellent today, his backheel for the 2nd goal was quality. Lucky to stay on in the end because putting your head forward like that is a dangerous game.

• Like 1

Great result and performance. All I ask for is a battling performance for 90 mins and got just that. Battled and showed effort all over the pitch, always chasing and pressing. Well done tonight but keep it up!! Bamba was great and Lumley much better tonight too.

Just now, Brunners said:

We actually play some football and surprise surprise we look quite good in spells again. Two terrific finishes mind.

Thought Sporar was excellent today, his backheel for the 2nd goal was quality. Lucky to stay on in the end because putting your head forward like that is a dangerous game.

Think they will have a word about it in the dressing room. He does seem like a firery character

I thought Paddy was superb tonight as well.lost count on how many times he won possession for us.A lot of top performances throughput the side,Bamba,Bola& Paddy my top 3.

I think i even saw the big man sprinting!

• Like 1