oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sheffield United 2-0 (Watmore, McNair)

Well, not the toxic atmosphere many were predicting at half time. Nice to get two goals, rather than the usual one. Peaches of goals as well - Watmore showed great finesse with his finish. 

Hope we can continue pressing well in the second half and not let them get any daft goals

• Like 1
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't honestly understand how a midfielder like Payero is meant to perform when he doesn't get the ball. To both @KeithLambsFaxMachine and @TeaCider24, I didn't have Payero down as performing p

Slightly surprised at how chipper people seem to be after last night.  Not in terms of the result obviously, but the game was much like any other we've had since Warnock has been here.  You'd think af

It must be really tough on Payero. A Young lad thousands of miles away from family and friends and from all the familiar things he grew up with, even the smells of Cooking that will all be different t

Posted Images

we have still had the ball on the halfway line and everyone ran away from them. at one point we had i think 4/5 on defending backline while rest of us were halfway line. its them tactical situation were we *** up. if we lost the ball we would be swamped. been getting away with it because sheff utd have just turned up expecting to win

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Loads of different ones, all as bad as one another.

Well for what its worth I'm using this one...

https://ww.soccer24hd.com/game/match/5446/Middlesbrough-Vs-Sheffield-United.html

Crashed on me midway through the half, so resorted to usagoals. But all their streams are garbage. Soccer24HD seems to be working okay now. Just have to click a bunch of popups away.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Sheffield United 2-0 (Watmore, McNair)