oneBoro Forum

Hull City v Boro 2-0

The kindest thing I can say is we were playing into some pretty strong wind and rain in that half. Not conducive conditions for good football, so let's hope when we have a following wind in the second half, we can capitalise on one or two chances. Hull are pish, and unlike us, I don't think they have any gears they could up through if they really wanted to.

• Like 1
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

Just now, RiseAgainst said:

The kindest thing I can say is we were playing into some pretty strong wind and rain in that half. Not conducive conditions for good football, so let's hope when we have a following wind in the second half, we can capitalise on one or two chances. Hull are pish, and unlike us, I don't think they have any gears they could up through if they really wanted to.

Looking forward to a 2 - 0 win and collecting my winnings. 

Well that was a pretty grim first half hour or so. Hull mostly played like a team struggling at the wrong end of the table. Unfortunately, so did Boro.

Boro looked like they finally figured out a game plan in the last 15. No coincidence that when they started playing actual football, they started causing Hull problems. We created a couple of very good chances...could easily have gone in 2-0 up.

Hope we don't regret those missed chances.

If we can pick up where we left off 2nd half, I'm optimistic we can get 3 points from this. Big IF though...

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Stats show a very even game. 

It’s an evenly horrific game of something that should resemble the game of football. My god this is difficult to watch. The sooner NW leaves the better. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Stats show a very even game. 

Generally true though we've had the two best chances of the game and they've not had any I can recall. It's not a schooling by any means, both chances for us came out of nowhere really which is about what you'd expect from Tav at the moment. He's been in and out of the game, sometimes within moments of one another. What a player he'd be if he was consistent.

Tav had a shot saved and Sporar shot over from a ball played in from Tav.

We should still win this game, I still feel like we will win it relatively comfortably I guess. But today wouldn't be the only time I've been wrong this season on that front.

• Like 1

If NW still reads this forum ... We should all write this in capital letters maybe even: 

Dear Dino 

Please tell the players to pass the ball on the floor, or we will all pray that your *** may itch while your arms are too short to reach and scratch! 

• Haha 4
  • Downsouth changed the title to Hull City v Boro 2-0