• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

UN-***-BELIEVABLE!!!

How the *** did that even happen?

Long range shot by Hull and the ball cannons off the post and...off Lumley's back?

Anyway, it ended up in the back of the net.

Thats the most bizarre OG I think I've ever seen...

Absolute travesty. Boro have created by far the best chances and should have been winning comfortably.

Hull have about the only shot on target I remember them having and they fluke a *** goal.

Absolutely *** sickening...

Anyone but Warnock could see it happen throughout the entire game. If he’s not sacked or leaves after today then he is here for the rest of the season. Please god save us from this horrific manager. 

• Like 1

seriously, he has to go, i was shocked to see people happy after sheff united game. Personally, i didnt see anything different, we didnt create any real chances, we just managed to score one wonder goal and second goal had two lucky breaks before falling to mcnair.  we just had our luck that day and showed abit of passion from the players. but the style and quality was still not there.

he has to go !!

• Like 2

Will say, we've had plenty of chances to score here. The wrong team is winning for sure. And I feel sorry for Lumley, I think he's had a decent game again when called upon.

But that goal was absolutely hilarious.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Honestly f*** this team and this manager.

They should club together and refund those poor saps who've spent their Saturday travelling and watching this s*** in the rain. 

it’s the first time Hull have taking a lead all season. 

3500 fans travel and stand in utter pouring rain to watch. Please end this nightmare and get rid of NW now. 

1 minute ago, JMC91 said:

Commentator said Hull haven’t even led in a game yet this season. If that’s right surely this has to be it for Warnock. It’s absolutely tragic. 

I think he'll get away with it purely because it was actually a dodgy goal.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JMC91 said:

Commentator said Hull haven’t even led in a game yet this season. If that’s right surely this has to be it for Warnock. It’s absolutely tragic. 

They won their opening game, they haven't led at home.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Hull City v Boro 2-0