• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

Once again. We rue the missed chances. The worst thing about it was they were bloody good chances.
Sorry. But you cant blame NW for those players missing those opportunities. That should have been a comfortable win regardless of the fluke goal.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I wouldn’t blame the ref. I’ve always said that it isn’t helping us that Warnock is an embarrassing imbecile on the touch line who spend more time berating the ref than actually managing his “football” team. 

If I was a ref I'd definitely spite Warnock. 

• Like 3
Just now, BoroAbroad said:

Once again. We rue the missed chances. The worst thing about it was they were bloody good chances.
Sorry. But you cant blame NW for those players missing those opportunities. That should have been a comfortable win regardless of the fluke goal.

We got those chances because Hull are *** terrible and everyone will get those chances vs them. NWs *** tactics made that game seriously shitty for the vast majority of it.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BoroAbroad said:

We lost 2-0, Warnock's game management was *** shocking. Subs in the 84th minute ffs

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Tav is crap.

He’s not. But he has definitely been crap today 

• Downsouth changed the title to Hull City v Boro 2-0
Just now, boro-unger said:

Pathetic. I don't know why I get my hopes up!

I am the same wasting half my day arranging to watch the game. I feel I’ve been mugged and keep going back for more. I feel an idiot, a clown and I’m ****ing angry and embarrassed. 

That’s our supporters booing. I see NW made no attempt to challenge the ref, I feel he knows it game over. 

• Like 2