• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

We now have a 2 week international break to listen to an array of excuses as to why we are as bad as we are, this should be the end of the line for him.

This is the ideal time to get rid of him. Gibson wants his head looking at if he lets Warnock survive this $hit show.

• Like 2
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

We tested him twice, Tav's effort first half at the near post was saved and bounced back off him to go out.

Forgive me. I missed the first half. 😉
But kind of missing my point.

That Hull side have to be one of the worst sides I’ve ever watched us play against…

…and we lost 2-0 to them!

Absolutely embarrassing! Please save the season Steve… sack him now!

Ye absolutely is the perfect time to change. We've got a couple of weeks until the next game, the season's still early enough for the league to still be relatively tight and there are eligible candidates available. There's no reason not to make the change now. 

• Like 4

It’s a difficult one for me, we had chances and didn’t take them.  We Pratt around so much with the ball it’s unreal.

then again you could say that our brand of football is crap as well so what do you do.

we have the players, they just need to be told what to do better than what they are.

bored of this.  It’s been tooooooo long.  It’s been since Agnew was in charge

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I’d love to blame Warnock but today the players have missed chances to win us this game. 

Aside from 2 good chances we were absolutely awful, only one person to blame for that

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

I honestly don’t even care about this result. Like I’m just empty about us now, have been most the season. Used to ruin my day when we lost. Barely bat on eye now.

Yeah to be honest I just laughed when that goal went in off Lumley's back. After my half arsed celebrating at the Riverside on Tuesday, I think I just can't wait for him to be gone. I'm all for our success still, still want us to win every game but I think right now I need to look at it as if Warnock isn't even involved any more or I'm gonna hate this as much as I did under Pulis.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Poor but can’t slag him off for the missed chances which cost us the game 

Can I slag him off for the awful tactics leading to so few chances?  We basically have to score every chance to win anything.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Aside from 2 good chances we were absolutely awful, only one person to blame for that

Absolutely only one person to blame for that display….. 

….. Can’t wait for Neil to tell us who that person is 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1