• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

You look at  Barnsley and Brentford last season and the job Valerian Ismael and Thomas Frank did( and is doing), if we've done our homework there's decent modern day coaches out there who would jump at the chance to manage and coach at the Boro, but Gibsons mentality has to change if this clubs ever going to do anything, he's got to start realising the games moved on the Warnock's and Pulis's have had their day they're finished. 

• Like 3

Warnock's quotes read as a man protecting himself, bit like Pulis in his last season!

I can think of one small thing you could have done today Neil - name 7 subs like every other manager in the league managed to do. 

I genuinely backed him to dig us out after Woodgate and I backed him most of the way through last season but this has been a horrendous start to the season and I detest this notion that because he's friends with Gibson he's untouchable even though it's probably true.

1876 not 1986, the football club should come before everything else whether it's Gibson not being on Warnock's christmas card list or selling homegrown players to keep the lights on, nothing comes before the football club.

3 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

You look at  Barnsley and Brentford last season and the job Valerian Ismael and Thomas Frank did( and is doing), if we've done our homework there's decent modern day coaches out there who would jump at the chance to manage and coach at the Boro, but Gibsons mentality has to change if this clubs ever going to do anything, he's got to start realising the games moved on the Warnock's and Pulis's have had their day they're finished. 

Yea, ten years ago it would of been OK. Bit these days the game has changed so much with better tactics and management styles.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Also said he didn't really want to speak to the press 

Easy way to sort that out Neil… Hand in your resignation and you’ll not have to speak to them again!

• Like 1
Just now, tmcc said:

were in a relegation fight as we speak, if wasnt for derby being deducted points we'd be only 3 points off the relegation places.
Also i assume your saying it can get worse aka woodgate, ill just point out that neil warnocks points per game this season are the same as  woodgates were the season  he was sacked....let that sink in.

Oh it has sank in. Trust me on that. Our performances are sooo bad. But it can still get worse unless we are ready to splash the cash for a decent manager.
We should be aiming play off. Under NW we will be mid to bottom half. But hell, thats what we are used to. Hence the apathy.

19 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I think he's going to walk having read some of his quotes. 

Sounds very much like he did before we walked from Cardiff. 

I really hope you’re right NB 

4 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Not a religious man but perhaps we should all go to church in the morning and hope our prayers can be answered.

Sorry G has always shown he does not support Boro

• Haha 3

i liked it in the first half when the hull commentary said 'the first time we played the ball on the floor instead of hoofball we created something. or words to that affect. its not just us that notices our tactics are bizarre with the players we have.

• Like 1