oneBoro Forum

Hull City v Boro 2-0

He crucified payero for a rash tackle in his first appearance for us, but he can't blame isiah for the goal? Because he's only young? Not alot younger than Martin really. 

I like isiah Jones BTW, and although he was at fault for the goal. I just don't like the way he is extra with the foreign players over the others. 

Screenshot_20211002-184534_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

He crucified payero for a rash tackle in his first appearance for us, but he can't blame isiah for the goal? Because he's only young? Not alot younger than Martin really. 

I like isiah Jones BTW, and although he was at fault for the goal. I just don't like the way he is extra with the foreign players over the others. 

Screenshot_20211002-184534_Chrome.jpg

Glad someone else noticed it 👍🏻

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won both these games, probably 1-0. He isn’t working his magic this time. Move on.

Im starting to think you are right,ive been a supporter of Warnock since day one but im now like a 4 day old bottle of milk-im beginning to turn! We really should not be losing those games. I still dont think Gibson will pull the plug yet though.

24 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

You look at  Barnsley and Brentford last season and the job Valerian Ismael and Thomas Frank did( and is doing), if we've done our homework there's decent modern day coaches out there who would jump at the chance to manage and coach at the Boro, but Gibsons mentality has to change if this clubs ever going to do anything, he's got to start realising the games moved on the Warnock's and Pulis's have had their day they're finished. 

Couldn’t agree more. My feeling is that there are quality young coaches all over Europe who we could look to. I’m hoping that Scott is all over it right now. Time to properly shake off the parochial, jobs for the boys mentality and look for the best candidate wherever they happen to come from.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

But you can blame a young “foreigner” of the same age???

2E61D542-1791-4C09-B500-FE6A6AB35AC3.jpeg

What do you expect, we knew he was xenophobic/borderline racist when we appointed him, he's been very public about those views.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Boro fans fighting each other at full time, according to my brother who was there.

Embarrassing.

This will be down to NW out or infaction I would imagine and one I hope does not spill onto the forum as it is creeping in

• Like 1

This quote seemed a bit strange to me ‘I’m ready for the fight but it’s going to be really difficult with what’s happened in the last 24 hours.’ Is he just on about the match or something else?

• Like 1

He's talking about trying to bring players in, we're in October Neil...

He's giving Gibson a decision to make either sack him or sign him 2-3 free agents over the international break.

The away fans turning on him probably make the whole thing dicier than just the typical 'Boro boo boys' as Vickers used to call them.

Just now, BoroJake said:

This quote seemed a bit strange to me ‘I’m ready for the fight but it’s going to be really difficult with what’s happened in the last 24 hours.’ Is he just on about the match or something else

I noticed that too. Wonder what he meant, could be more injuries though. 

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

This quote seemed a bit strange to me ‘I’m ready for the fight but it’s going to be really difficult with what’s happened in the last 24 hours.’ Is he just on about the match or something else?

Yeah I noticed this. What has happened in the last 24 hours?