oneBoro Forum

Hull City v Boro 2-0

I thought the result on Tuesday night was just a temporary reprieve (much like the Forest match) so was surprised at the Gazette and Northern Echo articles basically backing Warnock and supporting his throwing of other players under the bus. We can’t get a string of results together. It’s awful 

• Like 3
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

I thought he was unbiased and supported every team in the world, blessed are the football clubs and their fans.

No think it is just us and Derby he has no time for

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

I thought the result on Tuesday night was just a temporary reprieve (much like the Forest match) so was surprised at the Gazette and Northern Echo articles basically backing Warnock and supporting his throwing of other players under the bus. We can’t get a string of results together. It’s awful 

exactly my thoughts, i didnt see anything different in our style or set up, i think we just go the rub of the green that day.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

"Sacked in the morning" chants from some of our fans when they scored the 2nd, probably what kicked off the fighting.

Never heard of Boro fans, especially away ones, being so divided.

Was Gibson there? 

For all we moan about his inaction, he's usually quite quick to act once the fans in the stadium have turned. 

Plus we're in October now, and everyone knows that's Sacking Season for him.

10 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

I thought he was unbiased and supported every team in the world, blessed are the football clubs and their fans.

There is only one God and he loves the Boro dearly.  He just happens to be a bit busy right now.

21714599_1997-03-22__mark_Middlesbroughs

• Like 5

I find it incredible that Warnock is banging on about needing to bring players in and being short - but when asked about Spence, just said he had no regrets and if he’s playing well he’ll be worth more money next season. I guess he doesn’t want to admit any mistakes but we can all see he’s loaned out 3 defenders and we’re short at the back. So stop going on about it. 

• Like 1

Said after the SheffU win that it meant very little unless we began to find some consistency. Once again under Warnock we have a promising win only to lose the next game. We’re going absolutely nowhere under him and it’s frustrating cause we actually showed ambition in the market (even if it did leave us stupidly short at fullback). If Scott has a replacement available get them in ASAP.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

The next team we face another in desperate need of points must really fancy their chances

All a team has to do to beat us is keep their concentration levels high so the long ball doesn't beat them and play their own game and eventually a goal will come with our shakey defence. Were so easy. 

We are managed by a manager and a back room team that flatly refuse to go for it. More than happy to draw, than to win 4-0. Until that changes we will never challenge for promotion. The total lack of adessive substitutions is embarrassing, if Fry had not been injured. Would he have put a sub on ?  

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Obviously what happened with Hall and the 6 subs situation

I’m sure he deliberately only named 6 subs so he could have a ready made excuse.