oneBoro Forum

Hull City v Boro 2-0

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I’m sure he deliberately only named 6 subs so he could have a ready made excuse. 

Had no one else to chose.. Neil there is a u23 squad. Doesn't matter if they played last night. Not all of them did and as an option for the last 10-15 minutes wouldn't hurt.

• Like 1
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Amazing that forest are now 1 point behind us after that performance they put in against us.

Done well under Steve Cooper so far. 3 wins and a draw I think I saw earlier. 9 goals scored too

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jamie-H said:

I detest this notion that because he's friends with Gibson he's untouchable even though it's probably true.

Whatever we think of Gibson and he has made lots of bad decisions, he won't put a friendship with Warnock over the clubs future. 

He's sacked lots of managers and I expect him to do the same with Warnock if things carry on like this. 

I'm clinging to the hope that Scott is looking for the next manager who will come in and play the kind of football we all want to see. I've always thought Warnock was here as a temporary manager rather as someone who'll be here long term and when we can find the right man to replace him then he'll be gone. 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Bit of a dig at Warnock it seems

This shows Warnock is making some of our players disalusioned and I really want him to go before he does long lasting damage. It's like pulis all over again removing all creative talent from the squad. Spence should be playing for us not at forest we have no fit RB. I fear Payero, Silki will want to move in January if they don't start enjoy being here 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

This was the actual quote about not being able to do anymore. 

Unlike Boro fans to misquote anyone 🙄! Do you remember when SG said that we are gonna smash the league?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Bit of a dig at Warnock it seems

Don’t blame him to be honest. Can’t imagine it’s enjoyable playing this kind of football every week. Its also no good for developing as a player. You’re not going to improve your touch or pass when the balls flying over your head 90% of the time 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Done well under Steve Cooper so far. 3 wins and a draw I think I saw earlier. 9 goals scored too

Just shows that a change in personnel is needed, Forest were utter crap and are now winning and scoring.  

Save the season and get rid, thanks Neil built as you said ‘you don’t know what else to do’

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

"Sacked in the morning" chants from some of our fans when they scored the 2nd, probably what kicked off the fighting.

Never heard of Boro fans, especially away ones, being so divided.

I have. Barnsley away in Mogga's last game. We were fighting and arguing then, too. Feels like history repeating itself tonight.

• Sad 2

Never seen or heard of supporters fighting each other over the club,so that’s a first for me. The club was something we all looked to as an outlet for our mundane week so its very sad how far the club has dragged the town down. 
Last season under NW was bad enough but the pain was worth it ensuring we survived but the ending was such a disappointing damp squid. This season has been even worse despite the changes. 

The thing we have suffered far to long and long before NW ever showed up. It’s started when SG would not fund a Premier survival and it’s continued since then, season after season getting worse and worse. 

1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

Could just be the "new manager bounce". Guess we'll find out as the season unfolds.

I wonder if we can still get a pear drop for Spence's services. That was the going rate for him, right?

In all seriousness, I'm glad he's doing well with Forest. I just hope it's for our benefit and this isn't just another situation where Warnock's juggernaut approach has killed off a player before they've even really started to find their feet.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hendrie_7 said:

There is only one God and he loves the Boro dearly.  He just happens to be a bit busy right now.

21714599_1997-03-22__mark_Middlesbroughs

It might backfire spectacularly, but what I wouldn't give for him to have a go at managing Boro...

One of the few foreign players who genuinely loved the club. I don't doubt he would give it his all and given the type of player he was, surely he would be the kind of manager other skilful players would enjoy playing for.

• Like 3