oneBoro Forum

Hull City v Boro 2-0

3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I am the same wasting half my day arranging to watch the game. I feel I’ve been mugged and keep going back for more. I feel an idiot, a clown and I’m ****ing angry and embarrassed. 

That’s our supporters booing. I see NW made no attempt to challenge the ref, I feel he knows it game over. 

If our supporters are booing then surely the writing is on the wall NW always saidd he would go if he knew he was not wanted

• Like 2
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

Why were the fans singing his name during the game btw.. Fair enough you can be neutral and not actively boo but how can you possibly be supporting him at this stage..

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

We got those chances because Hull are *** terrible and everyone will get those chances vs them. NWs *** tactics made that game seriously shitty for the vast majority of it.

Regardless of how bad Hull are and regardless as to whether we got those chances as a result of that. The fact is we should have done better. We tested the keeper ONCE!. I know there is a major hate campaign against NW on here. But it wont matter who is holding the reigns if the players cant do the job they are paid for.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

So, probably missing Fry, Peltier, Dijksteel, Bola and Hall for the next match.

If thats the case we can forget about any push for the play-offs. Between injuries and suspensions, any chances of putting any kind of run together will be well and truly scuppered.

Just now, DevKWat said:

Why were the fans signing his name during the game btw.. Fair enough you can be neutral and actively boo but how can you possibly be supporting him at this stage..

My guess is that he was jumping up and down about a bad decision from the ref. When he did that against Blackpool for the free-kick which Blackpool scored from, the fans had just finished cheering his name for his tantrum when the ball hit the net.

Just now, BoroAbroad said:

Regardless of how bad Hull are and regardless as to whether we got those chances as a result of that. The fact is we should have done better. We tested the keeper ONCE!. I know there is a major hate campaign against NW on here. But it wont matter who is holding the reigns if the players cant do the job they are paid for.

We tested him twice, Tav's effort first half at the near post was saved and bounced back off him to go out.

Just now, BoroAbroad said:

Except with a better manager we would hopefully play better football and create even more chances. Yes, today we should have scored some of our opportunities, I'm not denying that, but we got those chances despite NW not because of him.

Also we tested the keeper twice, actually, he made a good save vs Tav first half & McNair second.

• Like 2

Our lack of options, especially at LB, is on the manager - period. This summer we had the budget to buy an apparently luxury player in Payero but according to Warnock he didn't fancy any free agent LBs and his main target was Cardiff's 3rd choice LB it's absolutely wild to me that he's left us in October with one LB...

You don't pay the loan fees, expected permanent fees and wages of Siliki/Sporar to muddle around the lower half of the Championship there needs to be responsibility and accountability at a football club we can't just have this manager come out saying Steve loves me and I love Steve as we get turned over by crap teams week after week.

• Like 5