Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Hull City v Boro 2-0


Recommended Posts

Just now, Blanco said:

We were never this bad under Pulis and have not got anywhere near as high as we were in the league under him. I don’t get why people keep going back at Pulis when he’s the best we have had since relegation 

Pulis made people fall out of love with football. That's how bad it was with him in charge. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading - worst defence in the league, no clean sheets, enter Boro. Hull - longest run without a win in all four divisions, enter Boro. It just isn’t happening- Warnocks promotion teams would have won

In 1801, Middlesbrough was a small farm with a population of just 25. Joseph Pease of Darlington needed a port for his coal ships, so created 'Port Darlington' and brought in Irish labourers to create

If he can’t do anymore with this squad then he needs to go

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Pulis made people fall out of love with football. That's how bad it was with him in charge. 

I don’t think that too many are loving losing to Hull 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Poor but can’t slag him off for the missed chances which cost us the game 

I'm no fan of Warnock, but I'll let him off this game, as it was kind of a freak show.

Boro's poor execution in front of goal cost us 2 or 3, which would have won us the game (can't blame that entirely on the manager).

Hull OTOH must have used up all their luck for this month with that Lumley OG.

At least we have some time away from league football, to de-stress and get over today.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I don’t think that too many are loving losing to Hull 🤷‍♂️

Which is why they're almost as bad as each other. The situations may be different but the end result is the same: apathy.

1 minute ago, BoroAbroad said:

Excellent counter argument.

NW & Pulis are both *** horrible managers who make people stop enjoying following their team. I'm not going to get into any further discussion about it because if you liked Pulis then you're too far gone and there's no saving you.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blanco said:

We were never this bad under Pulis and have not got anywhere near as high as we were in the league under him. I don’t get why people keep going back at Pulis when he’s the best we have had since relegation 

We were never this bad under pulis long term (that 6 game losing streak is still the worst run of form since we were relegated wasnt it?) In terms of results. But his football was even more defensive, archaic and boring than warnocks. I know you don't mind that as I'm sure many others don't, but I think the majority want to see something a bit more progressive that might actually get us promoted. He had two chances, with a squad good enough to manage it, and he failed. So, he's a failure as a manager here. Same as Warnock is  proving himself to be 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I don’t think that too many are loving losing to Hull 🤷‍♂️

Today made me feel apathy. I know Warnock is going at some point I guess so that makes me feel better.

Pulis created more vitriol in the fanbase than I've seen from any manager at any club ever. I hated even being a Boro fan towards the end. Not entirely because of the team he made us but because he was absolutely destroying the fans.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

Excellent counter argument.

Not going to allow differences of opinions spoil the day (already done so) everyone entitled to say how they feel even if they are wrong in this instance😃

Stick to your guns BA and ignore that nasty Brunners🙃

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

We were never this bad under pulis long term (that 6 game losing streak is still the worst run of form since we were relegated wasnt it?) In terms of results. But his football was even more defensive, archaic and boring than warnocks. I know you don't mind that as I'm sure many others don't, but I think the majority want to see something a bit more progressive that might actually get us promoted. He had two chances, with a squad good enough to manage it, and he failed. So, he's a failure as a manager here. Same as Warnock is  proving himself to be 

Remember when we got to the playoffs, didn't have a shot on target in 180 minutes and lost 1-0 to Villa

  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...